Sneak peek

Here are two sneak peeks from the upcoming stories, Cry in my arms and Mr. Ghost

Gabriel silently walked up to his room and shut the door, "why do I even try anymore?", Gabriel asked, he laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling, "what am I doing wrong?", Gabriel asked, tears formed in his eyes. He grabbed the picture of Emilie and looked at it, "why did you use it?", Gabriel asked, his breathing became harder and his tears burned with rage, "WHY!?", Gabriel screamed throwing the picture. Adrien, the bodyguard, and Nathalie had already left for a photo shoot so Gabriel was alone, he slammed his wrist against the mirror making it shatter and fall to the ground, "you're a monster, you're the reason Nathalie is sick, everything is you're fault", A voice echoed in his mind. This wave of guilt slammed into his head making him fall into an ocean of sadness, every time he tried to swim back up it made him drown even more, "this isn't Ladybug and Chat Noir's fault, It's not Emilie's fault....It's mine"

Next one

Gabriel opened his eyes and saw a man over top of him, "dude, get up", The man said, Gabriel sat up and rubbed his eyes, "where am I?", Gabriel asked, "you're in a cemetery", The man said, Gabriel looked around and it was true, he was in a cemetery. He stood up, "who are you?", Gabriel asked, "I'm death", The man said, "what?", Gabriel asked confused, "you're dead", Death said, Gabriel crossed his arms, Death groaned and pulled Gabriel to a grave stone, the stone read, "Here lies Gabriel Agreste 1984-2020", Gabriel's eyes widen. "B-but", Gabriel said, "I don't remember dying", Gabriel said, "nobody remembers how they died or what situation they were in before they died, you know the thing everyone says, they're watching over you?", Death asked, "yeah", Gabriel said, "sometimes that's true but in most situations it isn't because the person most likely doesn't remember anyone", Death said. "But why don't they?", Gabriel asked, "it's to protect them, especially people who suffered the same fate as you", Death said, "oh, how did I die?", Gabriel asked, "that's classified information but the marks on you're body hint at how you died", Death said, Gabriel rolled up the sleeves on his hoodie and looked at the scars going down his arms. "Oh and there's a certain kind of burn on you're neck"

Hope you enjoyed these sneak peeks, which one are you most exited for?