First Day

Ping's POV: So uhm today is my first day taking the place of my father because well uhm he is way to old and injured to fight, so I decided to go. I offered to go but he says I'm to soft and small for a war like that. So I did what I had to do, I snuck off stole his armor and his horse and headed towards camp. So I'm finally here and I'm getting ready and setting my tent up. But the thing is I've always had trouble controlling the voice in my head and it has been telling me what other boys my age like to say and do. So uhm I followed my instincts and punched the closest guy next to me and there was a huge guy behind him that looked like he was the most huggable thing in the world. And he grabbed him and basically told him to relax. And well I barked something mean to him and essentially, the domino effect occurred and knocked down all the pans of food down. And this big handsome muscular guy comes over and dominatly demands my name. And I said "uhm well I have one of those for sure. Shang: Well What in the fuck is it? "My name is Ping!" Fa Ping. He says as in Fa Zhou, the Fa Zhou?" And I nod, and he smirks at me looking me up and down. And he says" You all will spend the rest of the day picking up every single grain of rice. And then tommorow, the real work begins!" In my head I was in awe of this beautiful handsome muscular man.... So after we spent hours and hours picking up all that rice, I opened my tent and took everything off until I was in my underclothes. And I started thinking about the day, and Shang. And how he kept looking at me and looking away. And well after this happened I looked down and my member was throbbing and it was hard and kept getting harder. I just couldn't resist I had to play, so I grabbed pictures of my girlfriend and started rubbing. But I couldn't stay up until Shang popped into my mind and I couldn't stop rubbing I just couldn't. And then I got super Curious and started putting my finger in my Asshole. I feel like I moaned so loud that Shang could her me because his tent was right next to mine. So I stopped for a minute and wanted to listen to see what was going on in his. But what I heard blew my mind. He kept moaning... my name, as if he was fucking me harder and harder and then he said, "Why did he stop?" Once I heard that I started again and he continued too and I came and so did he. So we slept until the next day. And I heard a banging on the side of my tent and it was Shang's voice saying "Get the fuck out of bed little bitch boy!" And I was all ready to go so fast. And I was waiting outside my tent for his call. And he pulled me down and started smiling at me..

To be Continued...