HANDS

Pings POV: I left to go take a bath to go meet up with Shang. So I get to the pond water thingie where I shower. So I'm all alone and I start to get horny so I start rubbing and playing at the same time. "Omfg it feels so good Shang. OH OH YES DADDY FUCK MY ASS AH-AH EHH IM SO CLOSE EEEJDJDJJDDJDDJ!!" I turn around and there he was naked and hard as hell" he appeared to be coming to me to fuck.. Shangs POV: "Hey baby boy, I saw what you were doing, you are so fucking adorable you are like so small!" He was just standing there with his head down, and I saw tears streaming down his face. I walk over to him and hug him. Pings POV He loves me? Why would he hug me, he needs a woman... I love him.. He asked me why I was crying and he was sensitive for the first time I've ever seen-
*Grabs face* He is kissing me, he is fucking kissing me.. Shangs POV, I fucking love him so much. Fuck what my father says. He doesn't fucking control my life. Wait, ugh. *Mind voice* he is... sucking my- "e-ghg Ahhh mm Ping. I look down and he says "Please... go rough I want you to fuck me, hard fuck me Daddy please." I pulled his hair, and grabbed his throat and said "Lay the fuck down bitch boy!!" I grabbed his throat as I left huge purple hickeys all the way to his v-line. He kept moaning my name ugh I feel like coming when every I see him. I grabbed his- "Holy Shit!" He says "W-whats wrong Shang?" I say "Baby, your dick is huge. I need you to fuck me eventually" He says "Yessir!" So I grab it and rub so hard while I lick my pinky finger and stick it in. "Oh-oh you're s-so tight ghaagh!!" I pull him by his hair and put his little face on my dick and push his head all the way down to my nut. It feels so g-good. He says "Please Shang put it inside-" I couldn't resist that cute adorable babyface. "Get on the bad fucking bitch boy!" "No not like that, on your back!" "Yes-s-sir" I grab some lube and cover my entire dick. I rub my dick under his balls. I said "Rub your dick, baby!" I stuck my head inside his rim. "Omfg Baby, ghughhshhs. Please oh, oh. I increased my speed once I got my member in. And he kept screaming my name scratch marks on my back. And then out of nowhere, he flips me over and puts lube on his huge dick and doms me. "Oh my God Ping, ghuh." Pings POV "Call me Daddy, Bitch Boy!" " Or there will me no treats." " Yes sir" I stuck it all the way in. He screams I accelerated my speed and fuck he is so tight. " Ahh, ahh, ahhh ooooohooohoooooh!!" I came inside of him. He moaned so loud that the entire Camp was banging on the tent. "Genral Shang, Ping, Are you guys good?!" I say "Yea Yao were fine we're just training. After I heard them leave I cuddle up next to him and go back to being a Sub. "Daddy, did that uhm feel good at all?" " He said, "Baby I felt infinite! The best night of my life... So far"
To be continued