Chapter 25

They lay on the bed, panting after their session.

"We really need to get some sleep," Akaashi stated, looking back at Bokuto who nodded subtly. "Yeah, we should," he agreed. The younger male checked the time on his phone that sat on the bedside table, 10:17 it read. Bokuto took responsibility for the duvets, pulling them over the two. Akaashi rolled to his side, Bokuto soon embracing him as his arms wrapped around his torso to provide more warmth. His head rested on the top of his head. It was soothing and nice to know someone had you in their arms, it made him feel safe like he was at home. The two shifted a slight bit so they were more comfortable. They soon dozed off to sleep..

---

He woke up to his ass being deceased, rip Akaashi's ass. F in the chat boys.

Akaashi rose up, his arm supporting him from behind. He wiped at his eyes with a yawn. Outstretching his arms as his slightly rigid movements became smoother. His gaze wandered upon Bokuto's face, his resting state a sight to truly behold.
I need a photo of this.. Akaashi took his phone from beside him, snapping a picture. Thankfully it was muted so there was no sound effect to disrupt him. Akaashi smiled, shuffling out from underneath the duvets. He walked over to his bag where he had stored his uniform, snatching it out. He also wandered over to the rest of his clothing, collecting it neatly. His hands made their way up his back and onto his neck delicately, caressing the love marks placed onto his neck.

He stepped into the bathroom, waiting for the water to warmup as he got himself undressed to prepare for the warmth to devour him. The warmth proved to be soothing as it ran down his back, splattering an abundance of warmth that flew several directions. Once he had washed and dried himself off, he immediately slipped into his uniform. Once he was finished he left the bathroom, deciding to wake up Bokuto.

"Bokuto, it's time for you to wake up," a low mumble and groan were heard from the older male. Akaashi wouldn't take that and so he ripped off the sheets revealing the boy's bare body, a delightful sight to be sure.

"AgGggGgggkAAAAaaaaaaShIiiiiiIII," he clutched the end of the duvet to cover his body the slightest, struggling to maintain his warmth. "You have to get ready for school Bokuto-San, plus we have to get out of here." He stated as he strolled over to his bag, squatting down as he examined its content. Bokuto groaned one more time before trudging to the bathroom, head hanging low. Akaashi decided on eating something, that being some sort of breakfast bar biscuit looking item and an apple.

---

Bokuto made his way out the bathroom, his wet hair laying on his head which made him look hot as fuck. The towel hugged his waist loosely as he clutched it in his hand. He wandered over to Akaashi's bag where he had left his uniform, searching for it. He took out the uniform that was folded neatly, slipping into it. He then met up with Akaashi who was reading his book on the edge of the now neatly pulled duvets. Bokuto chomped down on what seemed to be a protein bar, deciding he would eat more before class started. Before they went to school, Akaashi asked permission to sneak into Bokuto's mother's room. His eyes lay open all the brand cosmetics of various names, his eyes tracing the very thing he needed, concealer. He attempted to use it and to what he could've seen, it turned out messy but well.

"You ready?" Akaashi's eyes met his, Bokuto nodding.

"Let's go then," he went to his bag, shoving the novel inside. The two left together, Akaashi pulling the bag over his shoulder.

---

The two went to school a bit earlier than usual, both of them devouring something that was more of a suitable breakfast. Akaashi's mind pondered about the figure he noticed earlier that looked oddly familiar. He couldn't recall any major details since he on,y got a glimpse at most. All he remembered was dark hair which isn't very useful because literally EVERYONE HAS DARK FUCKING HAIR. Anyways, he still couldn't push the fact the person looked like someone he had met before out of his mind.