Chapter 31

A elderly man was walking up down a whole planet full of bookcases. To the human eye, you would be surprised that a elderly man with: long grey with a long grey beard, brown eyes, he wore a brown cloak and held a scythe in his right hand. But don't be deceived for this old man is Farther Time, personification of time.

Farther Time was looking at number 2119 hourglass intrigued, this was the hourglass of a human male with the description of the man on the label, it read:

Race of being: Mankind(most commonly known as Humans)
Name: David Ton
Sex: Male
Age: 32....33 in two days time
Job: Money Lender
Crimes: 3
Final place:———- (Yet to be arranged)
Life left: half

He looked at the hourglass with a small sense of intrigue, as he looked at the humans sand in the hourglass, the sand in every beings hourglass was the same as all of the others except some where golden and didn't move for they where immortals.

The substance in the hourglass was a beings life force, once it was gone, the grim reaper would take there souls to the in between world, where it would be weighed and then get decided if the being in question would be sent to either heaven or hell.

Father Time had always been intrigued with humans, ever since they were made. To him they where like children, intrigued and excited about every little thing, even if that meant sometimes they misbehaved or where too jealous. And this human here, he was intrigued because he wondered if this man could change his next half of his life.

He was quickly pulled out his thoughts when four loud constant beeping sound came from the 4 million section of room. This had never happened in human history nor any other beings history.
He ran to the section with fear in his eyes, once he got to the section, he was frantically searching high and low for the cause in question, with wide eyes and annoyance he found the culprit. The first row of section 4 million, middle right, with 4,0001 printed on the hourglass was quickly refilling itself and with a loud 'POP', it had refilled itself under a minute. This person's hourglass had changed from:

Race of being: Mankind (most commonly known as humans)
Name: Alice Huntington
Sex: Female
Age: 22
Job: Office worker
Crimes: 0
Final resting place: Heaven
Life left: none
Cause of death: Murderd. Time: midnight.

There was a loud 'Thump' , the humans description quickly changed and then it began to re wright itself, it now said, with only a tiny bit changed:

Race of being: Mankind(most commonly known as humans)
Name: Alice Huntington
Age(when died): 31
Sex: Female
Job: Full time mum and saviour of the human race.
(Has a school in her honour)
Life left: none
Cause of death and time: Murderd. Time: 6pm

The only person he knew, that could change the life of a being, was his daughter Fate. He rawd at the top of his lungs "FATE", after he did this Fate appeared in a wisp of smoke, looking at her farther with a worried but with a little bit of confidence in her eyes. He gave his daughter a stern look and asked her leaning his scythe, against the bookcase where the hourglass in question sat "can you explain this daughter and please tell me this is the only one, hmm?" Fate bowed as low as she possibly could in the cream coloured Greek tunic that she wore and said whilst looking down at the floor "daughter is sorry farther, but she had to do this" then she raised her head and said whilst saying "no, this is not the only one" at the sound of this, he looked at his daughter with an anger that he had never shown her nor anyone else.

After awhile of trying to control himself, he breathed out a long sigh and said still angry "please tell me daughter, why in the universe did you do it?" Before she could say anything else, Farther Time was talking again whilst pacing in front of her "Time is a delicate balance, once you change the course of it, it will be forever tangled and in doing so will change everything and beings that where suppose to be born will never be an........" his daughter interrupted him by saying "yes father I know. That is the soul purpose of why I did it" he looked at her intrigued, without any anger showing on his face or in his eyes and asked her "what do you mean by that daughter?" She slowly got up from the floor and asked her farther "you do not know farther?" He replied saying annoyed "know what?" She looked at her farther and said "you must brace yourself for what I'm about to say" he only nodded for her to continue so she did and what she said next froze him to the core "the human called Alice, is not just any old human. She is the mate of Vandor the darkone or most commonly known as the 'Darkling King, the creator of all that hides in the darkness'. If she was not born or if she had died at the time of her first death, then the universe and everything in it, would be no more" Father Time could only open and close his mouth in shock, he thought to himself so it's true, he has awoken once more. We should of killed him when we had the chance. Now all are hopes are resting on a human woman, with the fate of the universe in her hands.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when his daughter said "I will except all punishments deem fitting. But I request..." it was Farther Times turn to interrupt by hugging her close, which shocked Fate, in all of her existence he had never done anything of the sort, this made her happy and comfortable for the first time in her existence. Farther Time, quickly pulled back and said "I'm so proud of you daughter and I'm so very sorry I miss read your intention and thought you were messing around with your calling" he looked around the room and said quietly "leave the rest for me daughter, you don't have to worry about anything else"

And so started Alices new fate, a fate that would either destroy everything or be its saviour.