Quantum leap chapter 1

Part 1

Please note quantum leap is owned by universal studios and this fan fiction story is free for all to read and is not making any money from this story no copyright infringement is intended.

With a wash of blue light Sam felt like he was traveling through the heavens like a jet plane wondering when he could land into his next persona. His traveling through time was like he was flying on the wings of a angel and then he could feel he was leaping in.....

With bright blue light Sam was covered from head to toe with bright blue light and when all the waves washed over him and had faded away Sam found himself standing next to a painting of a mountain landscape.

And Sam was holding a brush in one hand and in the other a palette and Sam looked in front of him standing in front of a black back drop and too his shock he was on TV with a television camera pointing at him.

Sam froze to the spot and just smiled and then the director says to him from off to one side.

"Bob?"

"bob?"

Sam started to wave at the camera not sure what to do next and then the director quickly said

"OK that's a wrap cut, cut"

A bell sound was heard and the on air light switches off and the director walks up to Sam and says.

"bob is everything OK?"

Sam quickly says

"am fine no problem am OK"

The director smiles and says

"take five bob"

Then a off stage runner assistant leads Sam to his dressing room and on the door of his dressing room are the words

"bob Ross"

Sam opens the door and closes the door behind him and takes a seat and at that moment Sam looks at himself in the mirror and from the looking glass is a man with a really big afro hair style and Sam says.

"oh boy"

With Sam transfixed with his own mirror image the imaging chamber door opens and Al steps out and after a few taps of the hand link the door closes behind him and Al says to sam.

"Sam you won't believe who's in the waiting room"

"let me guess is it Bob Ross"

"that's right Sam how did you know that?.... Sam this is fantastic your leaped into the legendary Bob Ross"

"Al I don't have many memories of him who is he?"

"don't worry Sam your Swiss cheese memory is probably playing tricks on you again Sam but Bob Ross did a long running TV series called the joy of painting and he is Sam the best loved TV artist ever on American TV."

"so why am I here?" Sam looking confused at Al

Al looking at the hand link looking not sure what to say next tapping the link gently and trying to read the display as the device flashes red, blue and green.

"Well Sam Ziggy's not sure but we are definitely working on it but Sam it's not every day you leap into a living legend."

Sam smiles and says

"true Al what's today's date?"

"its June 23 1993 but Sam you are going to have so much fun on this leap I can feel it in my bones"

Al taps the hand link the imaging chamber door opens Al steps into the door way and says

"this is my kind of leap"

And after a few more taps he disappears leaving Sam to look at his own reflection in the dressing room mirror and Sam says to himself smiling.

"its so good to meet you Bob"

End of part 1