Time to get official

It was finally time, after the longest 2 weeks of my life, the day i thought i was dreading was finally here, and i was actually excited? Deep down i realize things are not going to get better, in fact they may get worse... but right now i couldn't imaging anything being worse. Maybe i should explain.

     My name is Eliana Miller, i was raised by a single mother, and for the most part things were great... until last year, my senior year of high school. With change all around me, i felt trapped and started hanging out with the wrong kids, getting into trouble. After being arrested twice prior (for being drunk and disorderly in public, and vandalism of a cop car), and somehow being let off both times with a warning, my luck ran out, after my third incident with the same cop. Officer Murray just happened to be outside the store i was stealing liquor from, i did not make it far before i was in the back of his cruiser, and heading straight to my moms.

     I don't know if he had a soft spot for me cause of my story; young, no father, blah blah, or if he had a soft spot for my mother, who was softly sobbing as he told her of my latest transgression. Regardless of why he did it, that night he gave my mom the options. He would have to arrest me, and chances of me getting off again weren't great, or she could get serious about the discipline and structure i clearly needed. After much discussion between the two of them, and much research on a University just an hour away geared towards what they both thought i needed.

     Immediately upon arrival i was escorted to the Hell house...i mean S House. S House was divided into 2 rooms; one side of the house was for "choice submissives," people who chose to attend this university, who would live in S House until they met a dominant they connected with, but in the mean time were still trained by S House helpers. Our side of the house was for "Delinquents," which i believe speaks for itself. We were the ones forced into coming here, for various reasons. Every forced 'submissive' was required to spend 2 weeks in S House. We would attend classes as usual, and we would be kept in line by the house helpers, all the while being watched by dominants around the school. At the end of the 2 weeks, all the dominants taking on forced submissives, would come to our room with their notes, and would take turns choosing who they would take. If we refused to be with the dominant who chose us, we would remain in S House for the semester, and no one wants to be in this side of S house. 

      No hot water, no toilets, we ate oatmeal and drank smoothies designed to give us proper nutrients, but tasted horrible, we were not allowed to speak to each other, and there were no bedrooms even, all 13 of us slept in cots set up in a large square, oh and no clothes. At all, anywhere. For 2 weeks, 13 of us walked from class to class, stark naked. We started every day waking up to strap strokes across our bottoms, and ended each day with strap strokes to the pussy, well except the 2 boys... based on the crying its a toss up of who had it worse; but here we were, the 2 weeks were up, and any minute we would be woken up, and chosen.

    "Attention Delinquents, your time has come. Make your beds and get into morning position." Master Daniel yelled, He was the lead house helper. All 13 of us quickly jumped out of bed, pulling the blankets up and tucking and folding them where they belong, where we had perfected them being thanks too many, many strokes of a small paddle. Once all our beds were made, all 13 of us bent over 90 degrees, our hands resting on the ends of our cots, as Master Daniel's helpers went around the room applying 10 strokes to each presented behind.

    "Count Miss Eliana," i was warned by Master Steve when it was my turn.

*Crack*

"One, thank you Master Steve."

*Crack*

"two, thank you Master Steve."

*Crack*

"three, thank you Master Steve," my eyes were tearing up, i tried to hold them in, but i heard the sound of the dominants entering and fear took over.

*Crack*

"four, thank you Master Steve," i was fully crying already.

*Crack*

"five, thank you Master Steve."

*Crack*

"s-six t-thank you M-master Steve."

*Crack*

"Seven, thank y-you Master Steve."

*Crack*

"eight, thank you Master Steve,"

*crack crack* the last two landed in quick succession, trying to catch me off guard, but i managed to maintain position.

"AAH! n-nine and t-t-ten, th-th-thank you M-Master S-S-Steve," i sobbed.

"Don't get out of position," he warned as he continued down his line. Once all the 13 of us received our morning strokes, the Dominants wondered around, checking out how we marked, making notes on their clipboards.

    "Alright delinquents, stand straight, hands behind your head, eyes downward, do not make contact unless asked. The dominants all have your records from before you arrived, as well as everything we have recorded since you arrived, they will get to check everyone out before making their final decisions." Master Daniels announced, but it was too late. As i was getting in position, i accidentally made eye contact with a guy across the room, a gorgeous guy, he was tall, over 6 feet for sure, with a muscular build. he had short black hair, longer on top, flopping over as he moved, and his face was covered in a short scruff. As soon as i saw him looking back at me i quickly looked down. All 13 dominants were men, they walked around, inspecting us, some of them slapping us, giving simple commands to see how we responded. 

     "eye contact." I knew it was him before i looked. Was he asking me to look at him, or was he letting me know he caught me making eye contact earlier? Suddenly he grabbed my upper arm, turned me to the side, and landed 2 quick swats to my poor butt. *SMACK SMACK* "I said eye contact." i looked up at him and he smiled. His eyes looked gentle, even though his actions just proved he was not. "i have a few questions, please answer them all. Your name is Eliana?"

    "Yes sir."

    "you are.... oh newly 18 i see?"

   "yes sir."

  "alright, no father figure?" why was this relevant?

"no sir."

"hmm... you had quite a senior year i see.... thank you Elianna." with that he moved on. Not sure if i was happy or upset about that. Once they were all done, Master Daniel had us line up along one wall.

  "Alright Delinquents, let me remind you, if you choose to leave your Dom, you are back living here, with us until at least next semester, only we will be much, much stricter, to ensure next semester works out better. with that being said, first up we have Master Alexander." footsteps walked back and forth in front of us, but without being able to look up, we didn't know who was who.

"Congratulations Eliana Miller, you're mine."