chapter 2

Monday

So now all of a sudden something happens, me and Manny are sent to grandma's for some reason which I have been trying hard all day but just couldn't. And plus its my birthday after a few days, so what I am wondering is that what should i ask for my birthday a ps4 or a new phone it verey confusing. But what Rowley is telling me is that i already have a phone which is not yet spoilt, Plus i agree with him i should get a ps4 because if i get it then i get the all brand new tiwisted wizard adventures part 2. so after a long discussion with Rowley i have finally decided to get a ps4. Now the only problem is Rodrick i just hope he does not screw up anything for me.

Tuesday

Well great today was the last day of school and we all were going to get our end of year books, but since i am at grandma's i could not go school since she lives like 50 miles away from school. And even i am getting really bored over here since there is no one to play with plus the food me and manny get is really awful. well so today i was just watching tv and on one of the channels i saw this movie called speed i was really happy cause i remember tallking to Rowley over the phone lat night and him telling me he had gone to his cousins to watch that movie and it was really awesome. So i was guessing that it really would be. So now i watched the movie and i must say that Rowley was right. Today Grandma told me that we have to move over to our granpa's house because she had to go for a trip with her freinds. After listening to that i got really exited cause it was near rowleys house and mine too so i would also try to check in what was going on in the house.

Wednesday

So finally granma dropped us to grandpa's, but i really feel bad for Manny since he has no freinds. And i just walked to Rowleys house and asked him to come with me over to my house to see what was going on but Rowley told me that he hardly see's any of my family member the last time he saw was when the ambulance had come to pick my mum up and every one went along with it since then no one has been seen since that time. After what Rowley said i got really worried and now due to that i decided to find out what was happening. So i told Rowely that we will have to become detectives to find out what is going on.

Thursday

So today morning i woke up really early and went up to Rowleys, since he told me that he saw Rodrick coming over home every morning to do something then he leaves. So i went with Rowley to the bushes next to my house to see if i could see Rodrick and then ask him whats going on? I also tried call through my granpa's phone on Rodrick,mom and dads but none of them seemed to pick up. So we waited but our bad no one came to my house.

Friday

Well so i just gave up sacrifying my sleep just to check if someone would come over to my house. So after i woke up today i walked up to Rowleys and took him along with me to the store. Well after we went there and i bought a small toy mini camera which could be controlled wirelessly. Which cost me 15 dollars, well i could not afford all that so i just borrowed it from grandpa saying that i needed it for some school work and he belived me. After that we went over to my house and set up the camera where it could not be noticed. I told Rowley that this was the best idea since we could check the camera recording every morning, which could save up time by not waking up early and we could also not miss up on anthing thing. Rowley told me that we could go over to his place and play twisted wizards extreme just to pass time.

SATURDAY

Well since it was too late last night i woke up at around 11 am in the morning today. After that i went with Rowley over to my place and checked the recording. Well at first we could not really see anything but then i saw Rodrick with my grandpa and aunt iris which was really shocking since the recording was of 12am, plus that aunt iris hardly come over unless there is something important like the last time i remeber she came when i was born and after that when Manny was born. Right after that some weird bird just come and sits on the mini toy camera which is really annoying since i could not see anything after that . So me and Rowley tried to peep in to my house to see if we could see anyone inside but again, no we could not see anyone in the house. So i just gave up on finding out what was going on and started playing soccer with Rowley.

Hello guys please comment to let me know how my book is if its god let  know amd evem if ots not please