7

iMessage
aubs !

B WTF :,(
UR GOING TO CALI N U DIDNT TELL ME????
BILLIE IS FLYING U OUT?

did lanie tell u?

YES. :(

when do u leave?

in a few hours :( it happened so quickly

can i come by before u leave?
who knows u may never come back :(

aubrey i will be back :)
it's just going be a few months !

im on my way over!
tell mama cat to have that pink lemonade ready ;)

"that's the last of it" i say while zipping up my suitcase. i turned to aubrey who had her arms cross while looking at it.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"it's just going to a sucky summer without you b, what the hell am i going to do without your crazy ass around?" she smiled, "but i know that you'll have fun out there with billie! who knows maybe on this day next year you guys will be dating. now i get to brag and say 'my best friend is dating a celebrity'".

i laughed with her. i am going to miss being home with mom & lanie, and miss hanging out with aubrey and our old friends.

but change is good.

i know that i'll make such great friends with billie in person of course instead of imessage and instagram, and i'll get to know her friends and maybe we can all be friends as well.

"hey look it's the cowboy hats we got when we went to texas! i wonder where mine went, i always leave my shit at your house" aubrey said while putting it on.

"yeah cause you don't know how to keep up with your things" i giggle while putting mine on.

"let's take a picture and make your lights turn pink" she says.

i places my phone down on my dresser and set the timer on. i squatted a lil while placing my hands on my lap and stuck out my tongue.

"that's so cute, our last goodbye picture" i say while sending it to aubrey.

liked by aubreyyybryce, laniestiiles, billieeilishnews and 13,482 others (pretend it's their characters)@blaisestiles: until next time partner 🤠-view all 6,802 comments

@blaisestiles: until next time partner 🤠
-
view all 6,802 comments...
@aubreyyybryce: have a fun time in cali!!! <3 I LOVE U MISS U ALREADY EVEN THO IM STILL AT UR HOUSE BESIDE U :(
@shaderoom: so ur going to cali to meet up with billie? 👀
@billieeilishnews: HOLD UP ARE U MEETING BILLIE? 😳
@laniestiiles: friendship goals
@jaxxonnn: y'all are so fine
@eilishluvr: great now billie isnt going to give us any content anymore 🙄
@blaisestiles: @eilishluvr that's not true lol. she's still going to post and give u guys the content u want 🤍
@billieeilishnews: I STAN FOR THIS FRIENDSHIP YESSSSS!!!! 😩❤️
@_taylormitchell: wait where are u going?

iMessage
taylor.

wait why didn't u tell me u were leaving?

because we aren't friends anymore taylor.

how many times do i have to apologize?
come on blaise... i miss our friendship.

sorry can't fix for what you did. you slept with my fucking boyfriend when i went a away for the weekend months ago. i don't want to be friends with you.

it was a MISTAKE.
we were both DRUNK.

u lied about it though.

fine.
then don't be my friend
LMFAO
ur ex said i was better anyways 🤷🏽‍♀️

yeaaah but how did my 😺 taste?

you have blocked this number!

(blaisestiles): you have blocked _taylormitchell on instagram!

"that was...gross" aubrey said following me out my bedroom door. i didn't reply to her response, i carried both of my suitcases downstairs and i was greeted by my mom.

"im going to miss you so much baby girl" she says.

"im going to miss you too mom, i'll be back in august" i say while giving her a big hug. lanie came out the kitchen to hug me as well, we all said our goodbyes as i walked out the door.

"thanks for taking me to the airport" i tell aubrey.

"anything for my best friend" she responded.

iMessage
baby bil

otw to the airport see you soon 💕