8

iMessage
baby bil

hey i landed!
im so excited!!!!!
FUCK OH MY GOD

omg are u frfr

YES
attachment: 1 image
SEE I JUST LANDED

FUCK
ill be there in 10 mamas
stay on the jet until i pull up

okay 🥺
read: 11:45 PM

i read the message and turned off my phone.

"what to do..." i sighed, i looked out the window and saw a plane landing while one is taking off. i leaned my head against the window, this is really it. you're about to meet her, what if she doesn't like you? i shake my thoughts away and pulled out my phone and took a picture through the window.

liked by eilishnewsupdates, aubreyyybryce, iluvbilliex and 45,482 others @blaisestiles: hello california 💓-@eilishnewsupdates: THEYRE MEETING OH MA GAWD@bluhairbillie: great now bil is going to pay attention to this whore 😂@aubreyyybryce: im gla...

@blaisestiles: hello california 💓
-
@eilishnewsupdates: THEYRE MEETING OH MA GAWD
@bluhairbillie: great now bil is going to pay attention to this whore 😂
@aubreyyybryce: im glad u landed safely 🤍 love and miss you sissy
@laniestiiles: HAVE FUN BABY! 💗
@iluvbilliex: yay! i hope that u guys have the best time ever :)
@blaisestilesfp: this view >>>> so pretty
@blaisestiles: @blaisestilesfp OMG MY FIRST FP 🥺
@dollabils: billie basically paid for ur trip out there lol
@blaisestiles: @dollabils funny cause i was going to pay my way to come out here but she offered and wouldn't let me? 🤔
@brycehall: ayo pully up
@blaisestilesfp: thanks for following me back 🥺🥺

i turned off my phone and sighed once again. why does her fans hate me? i questioned myself, well i am living their dream. the cabin door opened and the pilot came out, "miss stiles, miss o'connell is here" he smiled.

i told him thank you and i looked through the window and saw her black sports car, my heart began to race as i grabbed my suit case and backpack. this is it, you're finally going to meet her blaise. he opened the door and the stairs to the jet came down. i walked down the steps and saw billie come from her car and smiled once she saw me. i smiled back and made my way up towards her to give her a hug.

"hey pretty girl how was the flight?" she pulled away from the hug.

god damnit billie i wasn't ready for you to let go.

"it was good" i replied, "relaxing."

"that's good im glad. here let's put your things in the trunk and we can go to tacobell and get us a bag of bean burritos from tacobell" she said.

i giggled as i took off my bag and placed it in the trunk. "or if you don't want bean burritos we can get something else" she says.

"hey that sounds good to me" i look at her after putting my suitcase in the trunk. i was staring at her blue ocean eyes, and god they're so beautiful up close. i could tell she was looking at my features as i was looking at hers, i shook my head and closed the trunk causing her to jump and look at me.

"sorry i didn't mean-"

"it's okay mamas lets go" she went over to the passenger side and opened my door for me. i thanked her and got in, she got in the car and i buckled up and she began to drive away from the airport. "im really excited to see you" she tells me, i blush as i looked out the window,

"you know...." i looked at her "the last time i saw you my best friend audrey and i drove to dallas to see you. you never came to the city or tulsa."

"wait really?"

"yeah. i got pit and during bitches broken hearts you held my hand, i remember not shutting up about it im pretty sure that you don't even remember it" i say.

"no i remember you, i remember putting the microphone in your fake during copycat" she laughed.

wow she remembers me.

we got our order at tacobell and then finally we went to billies house. i grabbed my stuff from the back as billie carried the food in, "its dark because everyone is asleep. my room is this way"

i followed her down the hall and we entered her room. she turned on her red led lights and i put my stuff in the corner and looked around, her room is hella cozy if you ask me.

"do you mind if i change into some night clothes?" i ask.

"go for it" she said.

i wanted for her to leave the room so i could change but she didn't. she realized i was looking at her, "baby girl you're in my room. you're acting like we don't got the same parts"

i bit my lip and turned around and changed into a pair of nike shorts along with a oversized t shirt. i climbed on billies bed and she put on a movie on netflix and we began to eat our late night food.

this is going to be a great summer.