Bio | Breathing Styles

Name : Y/n L/n
Gender : Male
Race: Human
Alias: Autumn Swordman, Godspeed Swordman
Age : Early twenties
Occupation : None

Natural Abilities

Enhanced Sense : Y/n has trained his five senses during his harsh training. He used it to pinpoint the demons location or finding the demons in few meters even if they are hiding in the shadow or the deep of the darkness, Y/n able to find them.

Immense Agility : Y/n has trained his movement, reaction time and reflexes earned him to be called "godspeed", it's a name given by his past master.

Enhanced Strength and Durability : Y/n able to effortless cutting steels even his master couldn't do it, of course there's a steels he wouldn't able to cut no matter how strong he is.

He also has high pain tolerance, he able to keep fighting even when his left shoulder slashed as he used the Final Step of his breathing.

Combat Experience : Y/n has quite experienced during his life as a Lone Swordman. He using his slim and light body as advantages such as using his environment to his advantage, flipping about and jumping off the terrain to confuse his foe and find an opening, even running across walls.

He is also well known for his remarkable battle instinct, able to instinctively adapt to his opponent's style, letting him seeing through their true nature and read their attack patterns.

Crimson Red Nichirin Blade : Y/n gains the ability to dye his Nichirin Blade in a crimson red color, giving it the ability to hamper the enhanced regeneration of Demons.

Demon Slayer Mark : Y/n already born with this mark, causing him constantly bullied during his childhood but he didn't mind it because he feels that this mark is his bond with his death family.

Swordsmanship

Zerosen : This sword technique is teached by Ginkaku Uneri, it's known as the fastest sword-drawing, able to drawing a blade within seconds and with special equipment the user's able draw ten slashed within a single breath. This is a secret technique passes down from Uneri Clan.

Breathing Style

Dance of the Autumn Leaves

A breath breached out from Breath of the Sun and its style personally created by Y/n after finding an old scrolls that his master leave him. He spending 14 years to created and honed his own breathing style. Y/n also trained a sword-drawing technique called Zerosen, which Y/n used it to improving his breathing style.

First Step : Moon Fangs

A single concentrated slash that can be used as a projectile strike

A single concentrated slash that can be used as a projectile strike. The swordsman infused it's blade with flame energy.

Second Step : Autumn Wheels