Prologue

"I passed through hell"

A village was burned, a house that once stood tall now turned into ash. People were killed and brutally massacred by the night creatures, the childrens who love playing in this playground now are gone, leaving a silence wind that blowing green leaves as if saying this world was cruel.

"I'm witnessing a nightmare"

His past, his own family was massacred and killed while he running away, feeling helplessly because he couldn't do anything to protect them. He could be there for them and yet he running away, cowardly leaving his family.

"I saw a hell"

His both hands trembling, soaked in his own lover blood, prevented his lover to become a monster like them and he feeling sick, once again helplessly couldn't protect his loved one. What he can do is crying and crying while embrace the dead body of his loved one.

"Once again I stood in this hell"

A village set on fire, screams of terror could be heard from the village. People running around trying to save their own live yet the night creatures laughing while feasting their prey.

Witnessing this scene, a tall man with slender build and a cross-shaped scar on his left cheek feeling guilty, coming too late to prevent this tragedy.

He's been through so much shit and yet he stood here, witnessing this hell day after day. His guilty only weighted his body and his heart. These guilt wounds him but won't kill him, these pain hurts him but won't enough to stop him.

After all of this he just wanna said...

"Fuck my life" said the young man as sensing night creatures approaching him from shadow.

"I found snack" said one of these creatures, finding it's prey with joyful expressions.

"Calm your heart and mind like the flow of Water, fast and quick as the burst of the Wind, strengthen your body and resolve like Earth and finally... Deadly and dangerous such a Fire..." the swordman humbles, he slowly gripped the hilt of his black sword.

"Once you're breathing like that, you'll able to reaching 'that' place... the place where the Sun shines brightly" the young swordsman thoughts, remembering his master's words.

"Dance of the Autumn leaves..." the man slowly take a deep breath while facing towards these night creatures. His hair shadowed his eyes, he strongly gripped the hilt as a dense golden energy enveloping his sword.

"Second Step - Autumn Wheel" the swordman draw the sword at the speed of sound and make a single circular slash around his surrounding areas

These night creatures suddenly stopped their movements as checking out their body, looking for injuries. They are laughed their ass off as didn't feel any pain or found any scars on their body.

"Hahahaha!!! What was that? Are you cutting the wind? Or are you playing some games???..." These creatures laughing and mocking the young swordsman.

"Oho... You're still able to laugh even though I've nicely cut your necks?... I'll noted it" said the young swordman as he is slowly sheathing his sword.

"What...???"

As the young swordsman sheathed his sword, all around him is slashed into pieces. The trees, the grass, the rocks and even the leaves that falls for it's tree... All of them perfectly cutted into pieces.

These nights creatures feelings a cold sensation when Autumn Leaves surrounding them. It's such beautiful scene, they are in awe as if witnessing beautiful autumn season on their whole life. As if their feelings relaxed even when their body is slowly turned into dust.

"Fucking Demons..." the young man said as he is making his way towards the burning village, leaving these creatures turned into dust.

After a few step the swordman suddenly stopped, he sensed a presence hiding behind the tree, a person. He able to sense that the person is a girl, a strong one, carrying an unusual sword and wearing some weird clothes.

"Someone stalking me...???...Who care, I got demons to cut" the swordman thought while charged towards the demon as he drawing his sword.

"I found him, Oyakata-sama..." said the hidden person as she slowly retreated from the scene.