Asmodeus x Reader - "Happy Accidents"

[A/N] This is inspired by my friend, knowing she's a complete and total simp for our lusty boy. Anyways, I hope you enjoy nonetheless. This probably is gonna be a little on the long side, and I apologize for that (mostly because I don't get to the juicy part for a minute). Also, I'm sorry if this is absolutely horrible. Please excuse that, and keep in mind I haven't wrote a fanfiction in a few years. Also, Bob Ross title you're welcome.

Featuring an (mostly likely OOC) Asmodeus!

Warnings: Contains swearing

Gender Neutral!

(2nd P.O.V.)

    It was around 5am, and you were daydreaming... You found him intriguing. You had known Asmo for quite a while, and it's been a few months after you've made a pact with him. You found yourself falling for the man's charms, and good-looks.
    It would be an understatement to say that you, "simply liked" Asmo, by now. You absolutely adored him. He was so beautiful, after all, his eyes, his hair, and his lips, in which looked so soft. It wasn't hard to fall head over heels with him.
    And this didn't change when one night you were feeling particularly lonely.
    Being an exchange student you didn't have many of my old friends to talk to, nor much human interaction. Sure, there was Solomon, but he wasn't around as much as you'd hoped.
    Asmodeus would often drop in some nights to simply gossip or something before going to his own room to sleep. Of course, he suggested that you would both sleep in the same bed, and most times you denied. This night? You wished to accept his request.
    You didn't really want it to escalate into something further, just a simple cuddle session. You were talking about Asmodeus, though, the Avatar of Lust. Your stomach suddenly knotted up, and you felt horrible. You just judged this man based on his Avatar, he'd never cross any boundaries.
    There was only one way to find out, though. All you had to do is wait for this evening.

    Classes were normal, and boring, of course. Sadly, tests were coming in fast, and you knew that it would end up stressing you out in the end. During a class, the wall looked awful interesting, you couldn't seem to simply tear your (E/C) eyes away from it, knowing that if you looked out a window all that could be seen is the gloomy and dim light of the Devildom, plus, it'd be more obvious if you did.
    Even though almost caught dazing off, you really couldn't make your mind focus. A hand was placed firmly under your chin, as she placed her head's weight on the palm of her hand. Fingers curled up and tapped the skin of your face subconsciously. Would you really be able to pull it off? Would you have enough confidence to accept Asmo's suggestion? Was he just joking the entire time?  Thoughts such as these evaded your brain, and before you knew it you were confined in your little mind palace, your anxiety raising with each question.

    The class ended, and you quickly made your way out of the room. Anxiety and fear filled the your veins, as a sharp chill rushed down your spine.
    Your luck ran thin though, as your body made impact with somebody. The scent hit your nose quickly, and you recognized it all too well.
    "Oh, MC~!" Goddamn it.

    "A-Asmo!" you squeaked, throwing your hand over your heart in surprise. Your eyes quickly traveled up to the man's face. A blush significantly growing on your face. He had his hands wrapped around your wrists, probably because your clumsy ass nearly fell, "Ehm, hi, Asmo.. thanks for.. saving me."    "Oh no problem, my dear MC!" this man really knew how to play with your heart. Your eyes shyly traveled to your wrists. Your blush intensified at the sight of his hands wrapped around them. You let out a small cough, and he chuckled, "Oh! I'm sorry," he apologized, and let go of your wrists. Asmodeus sighed, and then turned around and skipped away, he sang out, "See you tonight, MC~!" before he left the area.
    You let out a shaky breath. You just realized how deprived of air you were once you snapped out of it. Your hand wrapped around your wrist, and you quickly hurried to the next class.
    Oh god, this was gonna be hard.

    The school day had ended a few hours have passed. The sky was turning somehow dimmer, and the halls stopped getting noisy from the brother's racket. Studying for these tests were tedious, as the knowledge needed was nowhere near what was usual. The help of Satan was desperately needed, seeing as he'd be the only one who would help. You'd talked to him during School about coming over, in which he accepted politely.
    Lucifer was too busy, Mammon would be the one needing help, Levi takes Online Classes, and would probably be gaming at this time, Asmodeus might've helped, but definitely not without flirting with you a few times, Beel would probably be eating the entire time, and Belphie would either be napping, or would never let you live it down, leaving Satan the only choice.
    Attention was drawn away from the mental debate from a small noise that sounded from your bed sheets. The D.D.D. continued to ring.
    Hands glided over to the phone, and it was picked up. The call sourced from Asmodeus.

    Your eyes widened, and you quickly scrambled to answer the handsome man. You cleared your voice before accepting the call, you brought the device up to your ear, and let out a, "Hello."
    His voice sounded from the end of the line, "Hello, MC!" there it was, that cheerful, cute, fluffy voice. Your face flushed, and you were so glad he wasn't able to see it. You let out a humming noise, and he continued, "I don't think I'll be able to make it to our daily gossip.." he sounded sad, but then his voice perked up again, "I'll be going to a party tonight, I'm sure you don't want to go, that's all I had to tell you!"
    Your face dropped slightly, and you replied, trying to hide the sudden disappointment, "Oh! I hope you have fun then. I might be going to Satan's room, soon, I have to uh.. study."
    Asmodeus went quiet for a second.. that was.. weird, he usually had something to say after everything, "I see! Well, I'm gonna be getting ready, a beautiful jewel like me nee.ds their time to look the best!"
    "Oh.. uhm. Goodbye!" you whispered, and you could hear his farewell. You took the phone away from your ear, and hung up.

    You pushed your D..D.D. into your pocket, and made your way out of your room. You traveled through the hall of the House of Lamentation, and eventually found yourself at Satan's door. Your hand found it's way to the wood, and you knocked on it gently. A few seconds later you could hear a, "Come in."
    You pushed your way inside the book filled room, and tried not to trip over any of the books strewn about the floor. Satan was on his bed, reading a book. His emerald eyes shifted from his book to you, and he pat the bed beside him for you to sit down. Of course, Satan knew about your crush on Asmo, I mean it was obvious, and he'd be surprised if even Asmo himself didn't know about it.
   "We'll head over to the Library to study in a few minutes," Satan said, and got up from his bed to retrieve his blazer. You had the urge to ask Satan about how Asmodeus felt about you, it felt like he'd just know.
   You twiddled your fingers, before piping up, "Satan?" the blonde's head turned to face you, and he let out a small humming noise in acknowledgement, "I know this is probably a.. common question for a love-struck school girl to ask but-"
    Satan chuckled, "What does Asmodeus think about you?" you quickly nodded, and blushed, slightly embarrassed by the fact he knew what you were going to ask, "Well, if we're being honest, he probably likes you. Sadly, he hasn't outright told me he does, but there's only one way to find out."
    You groaned, and pinched the bridge of your nose, that was the answer you were dreading, "Couldn't I just.. be cliché and make him jealous instead?"
    "Do what you want, but I think just confessing to him might be the best idea," you hated it, because it was true.
    Satan shrugged, "Well, I figure it's time we take our leave."