- 𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡

Jace never thought his life would end up like this.

He never thought he'd find himself being strapped down to a too-cold table, with gloved hands poking and prodding at his paled skin, eyes vacant but focused as they injected him with deadly toxins, trying to drive out bad cells.

He never expected to move across the country in search for a unreachable cure to his condition.Jace used to be the type to not even catch a cold.

He never knew he'd be told he'd die at twenty-five.

Okay, now that he's done with that whole 'so sad, i need pity' plot, Jace can stop trying to pull your leg.

Yeah, he's got cancer.

Yeah, its kind of bad.Makes it hard for him to get up and pee sometimes, because his body feels like its equivalent in weight to pounds of sand, and he cant move without flinching.

But, he doesn't want you to feel bad for him because of it.
He actually wants you to take this small little love story he's cutely wrapped up in a bow with all of you, and cherish it, even after he's gone.

He knows he will.

This isn't about Jace's condition, but it has a lot to do with it.

He guesses he could say his falling in love had everything to do with it.But Riele gets mad when he says that, so he just thinks it.

He feels, if he hasnt bored you to death already, that you'd like to actually....get on with the story you came here to read.

Ah, yes, how Riele became the love of his life.

And how he gained everything, when he'd believed he'd forever lost it.