1

"Sierra!" Castielle says angrily to the female vampire that is ignoring him in the hall way. "This time you've gone too far. I'm warning you-"

"You, warning me?" Sierra says more amused than angry at this point.

"That's enough, both of you." Darius tells his grandson and his great granddaughter. Lynnette coming to a stop at his side. They take one look at her expression and they freeze. Not Darius's stormy face, but Lynnette's you are going to tell me everything and if you try to hide anything from me you will wish you were never born, expression.

"Darius, will you let me handle this? I think you and Greyson are both too close to both Sierra and Castielle to get this done right."

All three vampires flinch at her words. She still hasn't fully forgiven Darius for lying to her and that was weeks ago. Castielle had been foolish enough to make some comments about the female pets in her hearing and he'd been tongue lashed like he hasn't ever been before. He'd of preferred Darius lashing him with a whip. At least those wounds would be easily taken care of and healed quickly. He's still smarting at her words. And her actions. She won't allow him to be around her alone.

As for Sierra, well ever since Lynnette and Darius had their fight Sierra has taken to avoiding Lynnette. She doesn't like being around someone that is going through withdrawals.

She sighs heavily. Darius will do whatever he has to, to get Lynnette's forgiveness. He'll let Lynnette deal with their issues.

Two sets of horrified eyes stare at Darius, silently pleading with him to not allow Lynnette to meddle with their fight.

Both of them deflate as he opens his mouth.

Darius smiles wickedly, yes, his Lynnette will be able to help them both unlike him and Micah. Hmm, maybe he should send in Micah as well. Castielle groans as he sees the wicked light ignite in Darius. "Yes, Lynnette, I think you should deal with these two, but not alone. I want Micah in there with you. He won't interfere," Darius is quick to add before Lynnette can start going off on him, "I just want him there in case certain people forget their place and let anger overcome them."

Lynnette isn't completely unreasonable and thinks this over. She looks over the two before her, yeah, they are pretty close to losing it.

"Yeah, whatever, Darius. If you can get him to come into my room long enough for me to deal with these two. Send him in when you find him." With that Lynnette takes Castielle's ear and Sierra's ear and starts walking to her room. 

Since neither of the two wished to lose their ears they followed her awkwardly through the mansion until they reached her rooms.

"Sit," Lynnette orders more or less throwing them into her room as she lets go of their ears. She calmly walks over to her favorite chair.

She smiles to see Cassie playing out in the garden with Ethan and his sisters playing with her. They've relaxed a great deal in the months that they've been there. There's still a great deal of pain, anger and resentment, but they are slowly dealing with their life. Perhaps Lynnette isn't a licensed therapist, but she is a natural one. All the pets come to her for help and slowly their nightmares are leaving them and they are starting to heal.

"Has she allowed you to take her to bed yet, Castielle?" Lynnette says without taking her eyes off of Lilla.

Castielle frowns as he sits. Once he's comfortable he answers Lynnette's question. "No, and before you ask, I haven't taken her to bed. I'm not sure I would if she asked me to."

Sierra makes herself comfortable in the chair diagonal from Lynnette. "What about Ethan, have you taken him to bed, Lynnette?" Lynnette long ago had Sierra drop the title, she doesn't like having others feel lesser than her because of it.

"No." Lynnette shakes her head and has a small smile. "Although he has asked and they have turned eighteen. They are still too damaged, I have no desire to hurt Ethan like that. Until he's no longer angry I will just take his blood."

"He may never get over his anger, Lynnette," Sierra tells her and holds back her tears. She has a great deal of anger inside her as well. More than a little of it is directed towards her sire, Castielle.

Castielle looks away. He agrees with Sierra completely. After all he's had nearly five centuries to overcome his anger and he is still burning bright with it.

"I know," Lynnette practically purrs and it is that, that captures the attention of the other two vampires.

"Castielle, please go to the guard at the door and instruct him to only allow that ass, Greyson, in if he ever decides to show up." Greyson has taken to avoiding her at all costs since she ordered him to leave her alone in the gym.

Castielle doesn't like the hard edge that has entered Lynnette's voice when she speaks of Micah. Always before she and Micah were close. Even when they fought it didn't take them long to forgive each other.

Castielle worries that Greyson has taken things too personal while she was going through withdrawals. He knows how much it hurt Castielle when he went through withdrawals. Castielle has no idea if Micah has ever gone through them himself. Micah's maker never fed him and Micah and Darius are pretty damn close. If you didn't know their history you'd never know that Micah wasn't Darius's get.

Castielle gives the instructions and the guard assures Castielle that he won't allow the humans in and will send in Micah immediately when he comes.

"Now, since we can't get started until that ass shows up, why don't you tell me just what that fight was about earlier?"

The two vampires look at each other daring the other to speak first. 

Getting tired of the stalemate between the two stubborn vampires Lynnette speaks. "Castielle, why don't you tell me why you were yelling at your child?" The words were soft spoken but the order is clear.

"I believe Darius told you to have me present when you dealt with these two idiots?" Greyson says coming in and shutting the door softly. He doesn't like being forced to come here. He hasn't been into her room for weeks.

Greyson can see the ghost of a sneer on her face when Lynnette faces him. "So nice of you to join us Lord Micah. Please, make yourself comfortable."

Greyson can't help but flinch at her words. He has been avoiding her, but she has never before called him Micah. Not once since he told her he preferred Greyson. He hopes that he hasn't ruined everything with her, but fears that he has once she deals with these two. The secrets that will be revealed and truths given will be harsh. 

And he's not given her reason to trust him lately.

He's too restless to sit. Especially since he knows at least part of the story already. And he had a large part to play in it.