Chapter 4 - Silent Night

((why do you all like the Fanfics(?) I write? :(
also idk why I am writing this at this time- Its like 2am when I started this chapter lol-
also if I already named the kitten in the past please forgive me))

((and another small note- by the title of this story of the kitten tord. tords not a baby he is 12 and tom is 20 they are also not in a relationship but tom loves tordy like his own son, If I wrote something that is relationship related. please Ignore it. thank you) I was not thinking in the past)

and now.. back to the story!))

Tord woke up and glances over at tom who was holding tords roommate. Tom looked at tord and gently pets between his ears, he let out a small smile when he heard tord purr. " How does oreo sound?" he asked. brushing the kittens white and black fur. tord nodded and sat up gently.
  "were going to the park today. Would you enjoy that?'' tom asked looking down at tord
tord nods hesitantly.

" M-Mr.. Mr tom?" tord looks down.
tom smiles down at him. "whats wrong tord? is something bothering you?" tom bends down. tord fidgets with his hood gently. "M-Mr. tom, whats a park?"
  Tom froze in place. He was still trying to take what tord had asked in. "tord a park is a magical place where children play on slides and swings, and even get to have a bit of fun!" tom smiles warmly after he sees tord sit up and sway his tail and let out quite purrs. "edd and matt will be coming with to. does that sound amazing? " tom asked the young devil horned boy. tord sat up and nods as fast as he possibly could. " that sounds great!"
tord smiled calmly and went to the car to get into the back seat. When he spotted matt and edd he smiled and waved, matt hadn't seen him wave, but once edd had seen him wave he waved back. smiling. "Hey tord, are you excited for today?" tord nodded and smiles.

((Three hours later))

All four of them arrived at the park.
Tord ((almost said Edd XD)) .. ran over to the swings and looks up at the top of it in awe. To him the swings looked heavenly. He's never seen a swing nor a swing set before. In the shelter he lived in all he got was little bits of food. Hardly any water and the same old toy. The shelter never really treated them well unless it was an adoption day.

"Mr.tom? Can you show me how to use play thingy?" Tord asked with one hand on his swing handle. He looked over at tom.

"Of course, I'd love to" tom smiles a bit. He bends down to the swings height and adjusts tords hands so that they were gripping the swings poles. ((Idk what their called.)) Tord watches tom do so. "Okay hold on tight" tom drags his swing back a bit.

"Okay da- I mean t-tom-" he looked down. Tom gave him a little push.
Tord sat on the swing and watched everything around him move. "Woah!"

Edd and matt smile at them and Edd looks over his shoulder at matt. "Tom adopted tord from an animal shelter.. does that mean tom is his father now?"

Matt made a simple "hmm.." sound and looked like he was in thought. "I think so. Tim really likes him" matt smiled. "Yeah," Edd replied. "Matt.. it's tom."

((A hour Later--))

Edd and matt had started laying out a blanket so they could set up a picnic.      Tord and tom meanwhile were trying to  set up food for everyone.

     They laid out the plates, silverware, and napkins. After a while tom and matt started picking out the foods they wanted to eat and then tord and edd did to.

Once they had finished eating all four of them decided it would be good to go back home. It was almost 6:40 pm and tords bedtime was around 8 pm.

((Words count: 687 words))