Cerberus x Helltaker : A Big Mistake part1

Cerberus was missing.

A fact everyone in the household took notice of one morning. Cerberus was known for sneaking around the neighbourhood and playing pranks on the neighbours, so most would assume that's what they would be doing.

Not this time.

It was early tuesday morning, around seven. Pandemonica and Azazel were the only ones awake so far, each settling on their own activities in the lounge; Pandemonica reading the daily newspaper while Azazel was scribbling who knows what on her little notepad. The two liked to be in each other's company as they were two of the most silent of the household, and as such they enjoyed the peacefulness they got to have while in each other's company.

However, they were not the only ones who woke during this time. Cerberus and Helltaker would usually be up around this time too, Cerberus would be nagging Helltaker for some random reasons or bothering Pandemonica just for the shits and giggles. As strange as it may sound, Both occupants of the lounge were highly aware of the missing presence of Cerberus, and were at unease.

It had been Azazel, the angel, who had brung up the matter on cerberus.

"Is it just me, or is it unusually quiet around here?"

Pandemonica looked from her paper and exhaled sharply.

"I was wary of that too, I just didn't want to bring it up in case I jinxed it and she came running in here to ruin the silence."

"Pandemonica, I'm serious. Don't you find it strange that we haven't seen Cerberus at all?"

The tired demon tapped her chin in pseudo thought.

"Nope. In fact, I quite like it this way." Pandemonica replied.

Azazel threw a disappointing glare at the demon, who in turn scoffed. Pandemonica tossed her newspaper onto the lounge table and extended her arms-hearing the satisfying popping of her bones as she stretched her limbs, before standing up.

"Alright, fine. Why don't we go look for them since you're so worried?" Pandemonica offered.

Azazel nodded, standing up as well.

"I don't see why you're so worried. They're probably close by. I predict we'll find them in five minutes or so, ten minutes tops." Pandemonica stated.

Azazel smiled warmly at Pandemonica.

"You're probably right."

This conversation happened nine hours ago.

Still no sign of Cerberus.

The others had awoken after Azazel came bursting through their respective doors, hyperventilating and shouting the words 'Cerberus is missing'.

Each took a different reaction to the news.

Modeus was worried. She shared a special connection with Cerberus, similar to that of best friends. Cerberus would play with Modeus and play pranks with her during the day, while Modeus would read her romance books to Cerberus at night.

Justice reacted differently than everyone expected. She became serious and focused on finding Cerberus, unlike her normal carefree, fun personality. Cerberus was a good friend, and she was going to find her.

Lucifer didn't really react at all. She and Cerberus never really interacted much, hence why she showed no emotion when the news was brought.

Judgement wanted to find Cerberus so she could exact revenge for all the pranks she had committed.

The sisters; Zdrada and Malina disliked Cerberus, as their view on Cerberus has dwindled down due to the numerous pranks they have been a victim to, and as such they were slightly glad that the plague they called Cerberus was out of their hair.