Nasty Love! Part-4

Continued...
Y/n- its ok sir! It happens sometimes.
JUNGKOOK- thank you Y/n!
Y/n- Sir i think i need to go.
JUNGKOOK- Why?
Y/n- Sir i have to go to your designer to choose your outfits for your next online concert!
JUNGKOOK- no don't go today go tomorrow!
Y/n- okay sir.
JUNGKOOK- let's go to my house Y/n
Y/n- why sir?
JUNGKOOK- just for some work.
Y/n- but sir...
JUNGKOOK- don't ask me anything let's go!!
Y/n- ok sir..

[Narrator] jk brings Y/n to his house and tells her to sit inside his room.

JUNGKOOK- hey babygirl! How are you feeling on my bed?
Y/n- what u mean sir??
JUNGKOOK- oh god! You can't even understand my feelings!
Y/n- what are you doing sir??
JUNGKOOK- babygirl you're mine now! The first time I saw you I really wanted you badly! The time has come!
Y/n- leave me!! (Shouts) I am not that type of girl leave me!!! (Tries to escape but Jk pulls her closer and pinns towards the wall)
JUNGKOOK- you don't even have any other choice babe!
Y/n- (slaps jk) leave me!! ( Tried to escape again but Jk catches her wrist)
JUNGKOOK- what the hell?? Did you just slap me!
Y/n- yes i slapped you! And you deserve this! 😡😡 (Tooks her purse and leaves crying)

JUNGKOOK- hey babygirl! How are you feeling on my bed?Y/n- what u mean sir??JUNGKOOK- oh god! You can't even understand my feelings! Y/n- what are you doing sir?? JUNGKOOK- babygirl you're mine now! The first time I saw you I really wanted you bad...

[Narrator] jk was really angry on her, he wanted to took the revenge so he called bighit's boss!

To be continued...
Part-5 coming soon....