Nasty Love! Part-7

[Narrator] Y/n then thinks that how sweetly jk is treating her and they came even close talked to each other....

Y/n- Jk lunch is ready!
JUNGKOOK- Ya coming! Y/n please come here!
Y/n- what happened Jk? Need some help?
JUNGKOOK- let's have some lunch then we'll work on!

[Narrator] both of them eats the lunch then they starts working on there project.
JUNGKOOK- Finally this work is done.. Y/n wanna have dinner with me?
Y/n- umm ya sure (wow how hes acting so cute! His behaviour is changed now!) 😊
JUNGKOOK- Good! And ya there are my friends too! Lets party!😁🥳

[Narrator] both of them goes there and enjoys the party very much but Y/n thought she will have her dinner just with him!
JUNGKOOK- what happened Y/n?
Y/n- nothing just a lil bit tired!
JUNGKOOK- Oh we should go home then I'm tired too!

Jk calls the other members to say goodbye! Both of them arrives at home and suddenly Y/n fell down and slept on the couch!
JUNGKOOK- Oh god! Why she always have to sleep on the couch? I should put her in bed!
Suddenly Y/n sees that Jk is putting her bed for wrong thing she slaps her again!

JUNGKOOK- Now what did i do? Why the hell u slapped me again?
Y/n- im sure you were putting me on bed to have some fun right???😡
JUNGKOOK- Y/n you slept on the couch so i wanted to put u in bed to have a nice sleep my intention was not like that!!
Y/n- don't lie! Im not gonna talk to you please go and sleep!
JUNGKOOK- Fine! You just see me as a bad guy! Anyways there will be a short meeting tomorrow and a small get together you have to come now go!! (Shouts at her)

[Narrator] because of this misunderstanding Y/n and Jk are very angry at each other now let's see how this thing gets solved!
To be continued...
Part -8 coming soon!