Despair Disease!Kaito

I actually wrote this on IG but, since IG limits the Description, I have to write it here so enjoy :'D
Yes, I drew the picture there anyway-
-----------------------------------------------------
After the Day where Kaede and Rantaro has killed, Monokuma and the Monokubs came into the Gym along with 14 Students as they introduce their new Motive known as the "Despair Disease". A disease that is Contagious that spreads like a Cold but it drives you into Despair and you have a High Fever. This Disease also have an effect where the normal Personalities became Opposites. There are some sort of small insects sround that can't be seen with a naked eye. Everyone was really curious about it, but for Kaito, he wont fear about the disease getting into him. Shuichi was afraid if he could possibly get one.

At Night, Kaito and Shuichi are training together. This is the first time that Shuichi trains, even with Kaito also. After the training, he asks "Hey Kaito, are you sure you're not gonna get caught by this disease?" Kaito left with a laugh and answered "Of course I wouldn't! Why would I be worried about that?" "Ah, okay, see you tomorrow Kaito." Shuichi went back to his room as he waves at Kaito, Kaito waves back "Alright Shuichi, see you tomorrow bro!"

The next day everyone was in the dining room, except one, it was Kaito himself who is not coming. "Hey Pooichi! Where is Kaidiot?!" The Inventor called as she asked about Kaito. Shuichi was surprised, he didn't realized Kaito is not with him. "I-I'll go get him." Shuichi ran back to the Dorminotory. "I'll go check as well" Kirumi follows Shuichi into the Dorminotory.

When they arrived at the dorms, they went in front of Kaito's room. The Detective knocked on the door. "G-GO AWAY!!!" The scream can be heard from the inside, Kaito is the one who's screaming. "K-kaito? I-is everything okay?!" Shuichi was worried, but Kirumi asked him gently to come out. "Kaito, it's us, Kirumi and Shuichi. Can you come out please?" The Astronaut opens the door slowly, he looks scared and feels wobbly looking at them. "O-oh.. it's just... y-you guys.." He said, still a bit wobbly. He looks a bit sweaty. "Oh my Kaito, is everything okay with you?" The Maid asked. Kaito shook his head 'no' "May I touch your forehead Kaito?" She asked. "S-sure.. because I trust b-both of you.. you m-may touch it.." The Astronaut's words were shuttered, but Kirumi accepts it as she touched his forehead. "Oh.. oh my.." The Maid was shocked. "What's wrong Kirumi?" Shuichi asked. "He has gotten a-" At that moment, Monokuma came out of nowhere "Despair Disease?" Everyone was surprised, while Kaito ran back into his room closing the door since he was really scared. "Monokuma you're scaring him!" Shuchi shouted at the Bear "Oh, I didn't mean to, sorry. Can you make him go out from his room?" Monokuma asked, Kirumi asked Kaito the same question. Kaito only stood behind the door of his room now. "I-I don't wanna get out.." He said, still trembling. "Looks like Kaito has gotten a huge effect of this disease! How about I should call it, 'Cowardly Disease' or 'Pessimistic Disease' just because he looks Optimistic to you?" Monokuma said. "Let's just said both of it." The Detective said. Kirumi told Kaito to go with her into the Hospital Room so he could have a rest. "I'll bring Kaito to the Hospital room, you may go back to the dining room." Shuichi nodded. "Well, see you later at the Gym!" Monokuma disappears, Shuichi sighs as he went back to the dining room.

After he went back to the dining room, he saw that they're still there since they already ate their breakfast, but waiting for Kirumi and him bringing Kaito into the dining room. "Shuichi, where is Kaito and Kirumi? Aren't Shuichi and Kirumi supposed to bring Kaito here?" Gonta asked. Shuichi left a sigh and answered "Kirumi brought Kaito into the Hospital room because... he has the Despair Disease.." Everyone was surprised about it. "Shuichi, are you lying or something?" Kokichi asked with a bit of pissed expression. "N-no, I'm not lying, it's real!" The detective pouted. "Ah, such a misfortune, he has gotten a Despair Disease. Oh how horrible could this be." Korekiyo said. "Let's pray to Atua so he could get better soon!" The Artist said as she put her hands up to make a praying sign.

Hours have passed, Shuichi came into Kaito's Hospital room. He knocked the door slowly. "W-who's there..? I-if it's a s-stranger o-or anything else j-just go away!" Kaito's words were shuttered, still feeling scared about it. Shuichi opened the door slowly to see if Kaito's alright or not. When he opened the door he didn't saw him on the bed, but he saw him in the corner of the room. The Astronaut looked at the Detective, really petrified because he doesn't remember it was Shuichi from the beginning. "S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" He shouted, Shuichi was really surprised, he was super petrified because of this disease he has. Shuichi Confronted him "K-kaito calm down, it's me Shuichi your Bro!" he said. Kaito starts to calm down for a bit, but worroed at the same time. Hearing the word 'Bro' remembered him after his training with Shuichi. "B-bro... I-I'm sorry, I didn't know it was y-you..." The Astronaut apologized. "It's okay, everything's going to be okay alright?" The detective apologized back. He smiled at Kaito, Kaito smiled for a bit but he felt his smile a bit weak. "S-sorry... I-I was a bit of.. timid though.." "Hey, that's fine, the Disease meants the opposite of your normal personality, just like what Monokuma said." Shuichi explained. "Y-you're right.." Kaito said. Shuichi gave him a hug. Kaito was surprised. "S-shu? Aren't you worried about getting infected by this d-disease?!" "I don't care Kaito, I still love you no matter what. Even in this condition anyway." This makes Kaito blush for a bit, but he hugged Shuichi back. "Yeah... I love you too Shu.." This feeling makes them feel warm, both are blushing for a bit. But then, they let go off their hugs. "You should go back onto the bed alright?" "Yeah... right.." The Astronaut went back on his bed while the Detective went out from the room. "Get well soon, Kaito." "T-thank you very much..."

The next day, the Magic show has begun. Until a Murder has occurred at the end of the show. The Body-Discovery Announcement started playing. Everyone came into the Gymnasium, including Kaito. Shuichi saw that he felt better since yesterday. He felt so happy that his love of his life felt good again. "Hey, Shu! Let's work together and find out who's the Culprit again!" He said. Shuichi nodded happily at him.
-----------------------------------------------------
Took me long to finish anyway, at least it's done!
Word Count: 1184