Mastermind!Kaito

Before I start the story, the whole stuff I made about this was my version of Rewritten Danganronpa V3 with Shuichi as the main Protagonist instead of Kaede but Kaede herself is the Support Character. Here are some screenshots for it.

Yep, it's on one of the Discord Servers I'm in btw

Yep, it's on one of the Discord Servers I'm in btw. Anyways, let's gooo~
(Also, Kiibo doesn't do Self-Destruct for my version soooo yeah)
-----------------------------------------------------------
After the investigation, the remaining 5 Students, Shuichi Saihara, Rantaro Amami, K1-B0, Maki Harukawa and Kaito Momota went into the trial room to find out who was the Mastermind behind the Killing Game. As they have already prepared for the Class Trial, they started the Class Trial.

They have many evidences to be revealed such as where did the Mastermind made their first move. "So, while I was investigating, there's some sort of suspicious thing that made me think of someone that we know here." Rantaro said. "Okay, you may show it to us." The Detective replied. The Adventurer shows a cloth that is actually ripped off from someone, it was grayish purple like Kaito's trousers. "That cloth, could it be from Kaito's trousers?" Maki said, in a pretty shocked expression. They all looked at the astronomer. Kaito was really surprised that he was the one who's behind all of this, framing Kirumi for killing Tsumugi. "K-kaito... You're actually the one who's behind all of this?!" The Detective said, he was really shocked about what has Kaito done. Kaito was silent, until smokes are surrounding him.

After that, it reveals himself in half-black and half-white clothing with Monokuma's mark under his left red eye. He let out a laugh after they found out he's the Mastermind. "You've finally found out Shuichi, I am the Mastermind behind all of this Killing Game!" He grins at everyone, even Monokuma himself. Shuichi was really shocked that Kaito was behind all of this. The one that he always there for him with Kaede, training with him all the time, and even fell in love with. But now, he was terribly heartbtoken after he heard he was the Mastermind behind all of this situation.

"K-kaito... Why did you do this..?" He was broke in tears ever since he became the Mastermind. "Because I want to entertain everyone from the outside world! That is what they really wanted!" The Astronaut said "Yep! I agree what has Kaito said! Danganronpa will always come no matter what!" Monokuma said as he added to Kaito's sentences. Shuichi was broke down in tears, while everyone else was upset and sad at the same time. The only friend who actually helped them getting through their problems, was actually the Mastermind. Kaito looked at his Sidekick, who he actually think now is a Partner. "Hey, Partner, what's wrong? Scared..?" Shuichi only felt silence inside him, but answered. "I'm not your Partner.." He was mad but Kaito himself was pretty surprised about what he just said to him. "That's right Kaito, you're not even his Partner, you have betrayed him no, all of us!" Maki added. Again Kaito was surprised but really surprised. "I don't fucking care about this bullshit, the viewers from the outside world needs this lovely entertaining show for once and for all!" The Astronaut said, he was really mad. "No, the Killing Game needs to stop." The Robot said. "Oh, so you really dare to stop me huh?" "I will not just stop you, but also this Killing Game!" Kaito was really mad about what has Kiibo said.

"I agree what Kiibo just have said." Shuichi said, Kaito was really shocked about it. "Me either, why would I try to join you and Monokuma to continue this?" Maki added. "I as well, because the four of us, will end this Killing Game together." Rantaro also added. This makes Kaito really angry. But Monokuma calmed him down. "Hey Kaito, let's just ignore them and try our best to continue making our viewers happy!" But unfortunately, Kaito is still not happy at all. "There's no fucking other way Monokuma. The game actually ends here, Monokuma, we lose. We can't beat them." He said, he gave up trying to continue the game. The Dual Colored Bear also joined him, giving up on continuing the game.

After some minutes, the Ultimate Annihilation Execution starts as Kiibo destroys the whole Hope's Peak Academy. Kaito waved including Monokuma as they started to get crushed. After it finished, Shuichi, along with the others have survied the Execution. The Detective felt sad that Kaito died during the execution.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for some grammar mistakes I just have some sort of writing block since I'm more of an Artist after all djhdjdjs-

Word Count: 787