Fluttershys Strange feelings

A couple weeks passed after that Discord and Fluttershy had gotten to know each other more and became good friends. Fluttershy was walking to school it was a nice spring morning as she got to school she was greeted by her friends. "hey fluttershy !" said a familiar voice. It was pinkie pie she hugged her yellow Friend fluttershy hugged back "Hey pinkie , Hi girls" The rest of the girls smiled. "come on we should go inside" Twilight said. the girls nodded and entered the school. Fluttershy walked to her locker unlocking it to grab her stuff when something tapped her shoulder. She turned around only to see it was Discord " Dissy !" She hugged him snuggling him a little as she did. Discord blushed a little and chucked and hugged back " Well someone's happy to see me" Fluttershy smiled "I'm always happy when see you " Discord smiled a bit " Same goes for me ..." Fluttershy smiled before realizing she still was Hugging him she blushed and Quickly let go " Heh sorry ..." she hid behind her hair. Discord chucked And moved her hair behind her ear. " It's ok dear I didn't mind at all" He smiled. Fluttershy blushed as he did she never noticed how nice his smile was. Discord noticed " Are you alright ?" He chucked a little Fluttershy was was still blushing from his "Hmm ? Oh !" She shook her head " Heh yep never better !" She smiled nervously. Discord chucked " Alright if you say so-" Fluttershy interrupted him " Oh would you look at that the time First periods about to start so I gotta go Bye !" She Quickly ran away to her first class. Discord raised a brow "Bye ? ..." He sighed and walked to his next class. Fluttershy entered her classroom sitting down at her desk she covered her face with her hands " Why can't I just talk to him normally ? Why is this now starting to happen ? ..." Twilight was sitting next to her " Uh , Fluttershy ? Are you ok ?" Twilight asked. fluttershy looked up " H-huh ? Oh ..." She sighed " I'm ok ..." Twilight frowned a little " ok if your sure " a couple hours School was out for the day. fluttershy was walking home she was looking down at the ground thinking before noticing something was falling. it was water she looked up and the sky was Grey. she sighed before grabbing her umbrella and opening it. Meanwhile At Tireks place Tirek opened the Door throwing Discord Out of the house along with a box full of his stuff " Don't you ever show your stupid gray face around here again !" He slammed the door. Discord growled before getting up and dusting himself off " I don't need you and your pathetic little gang I can take care of myself" he sighed " can this Day get any worse ?" Suddenly a sound of thunder hit and it rained hard. He Groaned " why do I even bother !?" He noticed a Tree He Quickly Ran over and hid under it to protect himself from the rain. Fluttershy was still walking home it was hard for her to see she noticed a tree and quickly ran to hid from the rain as well and to see how far her home was. Unknown to them they were both under the same tree She sighed. And turned only to see discord there "Discord ?"  He turned and noticed her " Fluttershy ?" His eyes widen "What  are you doing here ?" They both asked at the same time " I'm here to see how far I am from my house it's hard to see anything with this heavy rain but why are you here ?" Discord sighed " I quite working for Tirek and his gang you helped me realize that it wasn't right ... and I needed to leave" He smiled a little. Fluttershy hid behind her hair and smiled back. He then sighed " The only problem is now I don't have anywhere to stay ..." Fluttershy smiled a little " Ya know ... you can always stay with me ..." He looked over to her " Really ?" Fluttershy nodded and Offered her hand. he blushed a little and smiled and held it. the two began running to Fluttershy's place. they both Quickly entered the house panting he gently set down his Box he had in his other hand. they were both soaked in water " well we should probably get changed make yourself at home" she smiled before running upstairs to get in her pajamas. Discord smiled and nodded. Fluttershy closed the door behind her and sighed leaning against her door " I hope i can handle this now that he's gonna be living with me for a While ... I can barely talk to him now without having a nervous breakdown when he smiles or his handsome ruby and Gold eyes ... his nice black and white hair .. his charming funny kind and sweet personality ..." She slowly slid against her door and sat down and sighed in bliss. She realize  what she said and shook her head " No ! Come on Fluttershy your not being yourself there's no way you already fallen in love wit him ..." She looked over at her mirror and looked at her reflection " Is there ? ..." she sighed before getting changed. A couple minutes later she came downstairs with a blanket for him Discord was sitting on the couch changed in his Pajamas as well. she smiled a bit " Here I brought this for you"  she handed him the Blanket. he smiled and Wrapped the Blanket around him " Thanks ... so if you don't mind me asking where are your parents ?" He smiled a little. " Oh they went on a Business trip we own a huge garden and won't be back for a couple of moths and asked me to house sit" she smiled a little " Ah ... I see " he smiled. She smiled back before sneezing cutely. " Oh dear you must be cold , here come" He opened the Blanket for her. she blushed a little and sat next to him. he wrapped the blanket around them to keep warm. She Yawned " Get some rest you need it ..." He said. fluttershy nodded slowly closing her eyes cuddling him. Discord blushed a little and smiled and and yawned as well slowly falling asleep as well cuddling fluttershy.