Discords Strange Feelings

The next morning Discord would be the first to wake. As the sun began to rise he slowly opened them yawning. He then noticed The yellow girl Cuddling him still asleep. He blushed a bit and Remembered the events of last night. She looked so peaceful in her Sleep. As he looked at her sleeping face he blushed a bit more and thought to himself " She's like an angle when she sleeps ..."  Fluttershy smiled a bit while she slept Discord smiled back before looking over at the clock it was 6:51 less the 10 minutes before fluttershy usually woke up to get ready for school. Discord carefully got up and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast for her. A couple minutes her alam went off on her phone. She slowly woke up and yawned before sitting up and stretching a bit. Discord noticed she was awake " Good morning, Dear !" She smiled a bit " Good morning , Dissy" she got up and walked over to the kitchen " I made you some breakfast" she looked over and saw there was a warm bowl of cream of wheat and toast and a glass of orange juice waiting for her. She smiled " Thank you" Discord nodded and smiled. She smiled back and sat down and started eating. Discord grabbed his Food and sat down across from her. Fluttershy was eating. Discord smiled a bit before blushing and sighing Fluttershy noticed " Are you ok?" She asked him. Discord nodded " yes it's just ... I'm sorry about last night I didn't expect to fall asleep with you that rain storm must have gotten us exhausted huh?" Fluttershy smiled a bit " Yeah ... but it's ok it" He smiled a bit " Thanks ... I'm glad your my friend and thank for letting me stay here" fluttershy smiled a bit " Of corse ..." She was a bit hurt when he called her a friend and sighed. " Anyway we should go get ready for school" She got up and walked upstairs to get ready. Discord frowned a bit and did the same a couple minutes later they were both ready. Discord Opened The door for her Fluttershy smiled a bit before walking out Discord followed before closing the door behind that locking it. The two walked down the side walk together it wasn't a very far or long walk to the school were fluttershy lived. As they did Discord looked down at her hand and blushed a bit. Fluttershy hummed to herself before she was interrupted by Discord grabbing her hand and holding it.

 Fluttershy hummed to herself before she was interrupted by Discord grabbing her hand and holding it

She blushed a little before looking over at him. Discord smiled warmly at her Fluttershy smiled back and before long they both reached the school where they were greeted by the others but from a far Chrysalis , Cozy Glow and Tirek were glaring at them.