The 'story' (part 1)

Riele POV

I decided to tell her about when the last time I came here he........slapped me cause of a silly argument.

"We used to be closer than two peas in a pod.........." I started of rembering the events that happened 6 years ago.

Flashback 6 years ago

Jace: 16

Riele: 15

Sean:15

Jayde: 14

Maeve:16

Elle:15

Isabela: 15

"Jaceyface" I sabela said in her annoying voice coming to where our lockers were.

"Don't call me that" Jace said obviously irritated.

"So guys when is the project gonna be due for submission" Sean asked us.

"Go away I don't like you" Isa said typing on her phone.

"Shut up dude" I told her harshly.....everyone hated her so I wondered how Jace was dating her tho or even the toleration😒😒..ugh.

"Jaceyface Riley is being mean to me" she said in an awful baby voice.

"Its Riele you dumbface" I said picking the books i need from my locker. Jayde and i both laughed.

"You guys shut it stop it" I said sigh-talking.

"Seriously Jace!" I turned to him and gave a dry...very dry chuckle.

"Dont start it Rie"

"Ok" I simply said walking away. Before i could retreat, he held my hand and looked me deep in the eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said pulling me into a very tight hug. I hugged him back and told him that I forgave him.

~Time Skip after last period~

"Lets go hang at my place" I said.

"Am-" Isa started to say but I cut her of by saying

"Nope your not invited" I said walking to the exit/entrance.

"Rie pleaaaase" he said trying to give me puppy dog eyes. But I was too cold hearted to give in quickly.

"No" I said us almost reaching my house.

"Why she's a nice person" he said even flinching from what he said.

"Bruh have you met her" I stopped suddenly. He stopped to and turned in my direction.

"I beg you" he said.

"Nuh-bruh" I said sitting on my porch.

"Pleeeaaase"

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Pretty please"

"Nippity nope nope" I said giggling at what I said.

"I'll buy you lunch  drive you to school and but you ice cream for 'Go Ice-Cream' for a month" he sounded so desperate it was cute

"I have my own car" I said opening my door.

"Please Rie Rie"

"I said fucking no!" I said raising my voice a little.

"Ok then we'll hang at my place and your not invited" I stop dead in my tracks and looked at him and smiled.....

"Fucking fine okay!!!!" I entered slamming the door in everyone's face.

"Honey use nice language" she shouted from the kitchen.