The 'story' (part 2)

I woke up to a figure shaking me.

"Oh good your awake" our personal doctor said.

"What time is it?" He looked at his watch and smiled.

"10 o'clock. We tried to wake you up earlier but you are a deep sleeper" I smiled at him despite my head still aching.

"Jhon my head still hurt and so does the rest of my body...." I then quickly ran to the bathroom and got it all out.

"Is she gonna be ok?" I heard my mom asked Jhon.

"I have to ran some test to find out" I went out and layed back in my bed.

"Sweetie I'm gonna give you an injection...fine with you" I nodded and he took a sample of my blood. He wiped the blood of and put a band aid on it.

"So I'll be back tomorrow with the results" he said and left.

"Baby do want to come sleep in my room with me" She said wrapping me in a hug. I nodded and followed her to her room. Since my dad was on a business trip. I slept beside her, her still wrapping me in a hug. I hugged back and slept peacefully.

~Next day~

"Honey do you wanna go to school" my mum  said waking me up with a plate of waffles.

"I don't feel any better mom" I said taking the plate. My mom helped me freshen up and ate my breakfast.

"I'll call your teacher and inform her then" I nodded and went on my phone. I saw pictures of Jace and Isabela from when they went to his house. I felt a bit jealousnand scrolled through instagram.

I checked the Tim a and saw it was 12 o'clock. I went to my room and took my computer. I then went to Skype and video called Jayde El and Maeve.

"Hii" we all said.

"You don't look to good are you ok" El said.

"Are you sick" Jayde asked.

"Why aren't you in school" Maeve asked taking a closer lol at me.

"Guys guys. I won't be able to come for like a week or so....I don't know how it happened  but I don't feel good at all"

"Awwh sorry" they all said.

"Yeah" i said throwinfpg up in the bucket my mom had put there for me.

"Awwh poor baby. We'll come there after school ok"

"Thanks but what if you get sick too"

"Then you'll take of us"El said in a duh tone.

"Ok? So what did you guys do yesterday" I asked.

"Oh normal Netflix with chip and dip" Maeve said.

"We missed you alot" El said,

"I missed you too. And guys please take notes for me"

"Already have but its in my locker" Jayde said eating her lunch. Just then the bell rang.

"Aww we have to go. Stay safe okay" they said and hung up. I then went to my Netflix and watched Sing and a few other movies before my mom brought me soup. After I was done. My mom took my temperature and saw I was not getting any better. I was 96° degrees.

She then called Jhon. Around 2:00 he arrived.

"She has a fever and it seems she ate poisoned food but luckily I brought her some medicine" he said a little worried.

"She also has been too stressed and......." he said finding it difficult to say it.

"What doctor" my mom said crying.

"And ulcer" he said. And I remembered when I wasn't eating cause Jace and I had a fight.
I went to hug my mom and she hugged me back...tightly.

"Dont worry Elle as I said I brought some medicine to cure it" he said handing my mom a medicine. I took it and read it....on it was written: African cure for ulcer.

I had a feeling it would be very bitter. I then got a call. I picked at smiled at the caller id 'Jacey boo😘'

"Hello" I said.

"Hello Riele!!" He said which cannot be good cause he never calls me bye my actual name.

"Whats wrong" I asked worried.

"Whats wrong!!! What's wrong is that you were supposed to meet me today and you never appeared!!" It struck me. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I wasn't going to let him treat my like shit.

"You know what I'm done with you!!! All you care about is yourself, you and your motherfucking self. Do you know what happened to me!!!!.....if you were a good friend you would have known........known that I have a fever, I ate poisoned food and i have an ulcer. All because of you fucking you. You selfless bitch. Go spend the rest of your life wite that girl who has been cheating on you more than a hundred times. Yet you decude to choose her over me. Honestly know what I don't care- care-...c.care anym-" i felt so dizzy I dropped they phone.

All I heard before the lights went out for me were

"Riele!! Riele!!!!" Was what I heard from the phone while my mom said

"No baby wake up be strong for mama" she Saud shaking me. I couldn't so i just let myself go.

Jace, Jace, jace. Comment if your also disappointed in him too. Read to find out what happens in the next chapter of the flashback. Enjoy.

Chantel loves you😍😍

Peace✌✌