Chapter 7 Free and Lui!!!

It only been a week since I made this story and it got 40 views!?! how thank you so much!!!

Next Day Val pov.

It's only been 2 days and they almost found out! I need to be more careful now on, anyways the rumors says that their is gonna be more transfer student that are late they say that they are supposed to arrive on the day I came in. Some people says that they are very popular welp lets just hope they aren't perv's. Welp class is starting!

Teacher: Hello class! Today we have 2 two new transfer students, come in!

Everyone(other than the bey club and Val): *gasps*

Free:Hi i'm Free...

Lui:Lui...

Teacher: Well introduce yourself

*everyone introduce their self other than Val*

Teacher: ok next!

Val: Ok! I'm-

Free&Lui: VALT!!!

Val:ummm I think you got the wrong person I'm Val...

Free&Lui: ok...

After Class no pov.

Shu: So um what are you guys doing here?

Free: Kris said that I should go come here instead of just hanging around doing nothing in BC Sol..

Lui: nothing to do..

Shu:Okkk

Honcho: so have you guys gotten over Valt yet?

Shu&Free&Lui:No....

Honcho:Cmon It's been 2 year, 2 FRICKIN YEARS

Lui: So? who in the world can forget the blue porcupine

Free&Shu: No One!

Wakiya: you guys have get over him somehow.

Free: But we can't we all cause this, we weren't there when he needed us

Shu: He had to suffer alone, we were so blind that we didn't know he was suffering so much!

Lui: And still he kept everyone going...

Shu: How can someone so positive be depressed....

Honsho: ... lets get rid of sad thought and go to the roof and train ok

everyone: ok...

Val pov

ok Vortex lets do some training before people come here lets do this!

3

2

1

Let it rip!

Yes perfect landing Vortex! Spring Winged Lunch! Vortex hit the wall and spring back increasing it's speed. couple min later Vortex finally stop spinning. Nice work partner!

While the rest of the gang no pov.

Wakiya: Who is up their?

Diago: look like Val. I think she's talking to someone? But who is it

Honcho: looks like something in her hand

Shu: Is that a...

hehe Cliffhanger Well thank you for reading make sure to Vote and cya!!!