𝟐

"I do

"I do." Sarah stated, turning to her left side to look at Simon. Holly thought that she had maybe shed a tear, even though she couldn't quite remember, due to the breathtaking moment.

Simon kissed Sarah softly, so passionately and full of love that Holly almost wished she was the bride who was marrying someone else.

After the ceremony, Simon and Sarah made their way out of the church, of course, Simon carrying Sarah in bridal style. It was magnificent, the way they looked at each other- it was like it was meant to be. So true love still exists, huh?

As all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen followed the pair outside to take some pictures, another bridesmaid came up next to Holly. She knew her name because they had all been introduced to one another before the wedding. She was called Tina and seemed very nice, her chocolate brown eyes giving off a sympathetic first impression.

"Now that was a dream wedding, don't you think?" She asked, smiling brightly.

"Oh yeah, definitely. And everyone's so nice!" Holly grinned, looking at Tina who was focusing on the groomsmen.

"And have you seen the groomsmen? They look so good." She suddenly commented, causing Hollys head to turn over to them.

All of them looked pretty average: short, brown hair, a suit and black shoes. Two of them had long hair, one dark blonde, almost brunette, while the other one was a total blondie. Holly couldn't help but smile as she looked down at the blonde guy, almost laughing as she spotted his pink, sparkly converse. Why would someone wear pink converse for a wedding?

Holly just laughed and shook her head as they finally made their way out of the church, breathing in the fresh and warm air.

Some photos were taken- some with just the bride and the bridesmaids, others with just the groom and the groomsmen. Everyone looked amazing that day, almost as if every single person was glowing.

Holly joked around with some of Sarah's friends as they started making their way to the wedding-party location, which was a 10 minute walk from the church. The sun was shining brightly and it seemed like the day was one of their happiest in everyone's life. Holly was meeting new people and one of her best friends was finally getting married. And that wouldn't be the only thing that would never let her forget about that very specific day.

****

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Holly mumbled as she bumped into an unfamiliar chest of a man. She had just come back from the bathroom, and being the dreamy person she was, she wasn't really paying attention to where she was going. So she ended up bumping in his chest.