Chapter 5

It has been a week since you met the Hype House. You now have 5 million followers on TikTok. You are moving in there and you will be room mates with Charli and Dixie for now. You have everyone's numbers. You were so excited and Tony couldn't stop texting you. Even Addison text you saying that Tony hasn't stopped talking about you. You have a crush on him but you don't want to tell anyone yet. You were moving in today so you had to pack all of your stuff up at home. You were going to miss home but you knew that you had to start a new life somewhere. 

You had put all of your stuff in the car and you went to the Hype House. You stopped at Dunkins and Starbucks on the way there and got everyone their favourites. Once you got to the Hype House, there were loads of fans and they all wanted selfies. You got into the house. They all hugged you. Tony and Nick took your stuff while you gave the Dunkins and Starbucks out. They were all so happy that you were here.

Everyone was complementing on your style and clothes you wore. It was spring going into the summer season. You wore a lovely dress. The girls helped you pack all of your stuff away and wanted to take you shopping so they could have your style of clothes.

The dress you were wearing:

It was just a simple dress but everyone loved it. Tony kept staring at you. You and the girls all went shopping and you took them into every shop that you shop at. They found the same dress as you and they all bought it so we could all match. You all bought some outfits and went back home. You were all tired. You and all the girls were having a girl's night in together and to open up about your past. You were so comfortable around them already.

You all had matching pj's and so you all got into them. They were long sleeved. All you really wore was long sleeved stuff as you self-harmed before meeting all of these lovely people. If you did wear anything that exposed your arms, you covered it up with makeup. 

You and the girls all went to your bedroom and you all sat down

You and the girls all went to your bedroom and you all sat down. Addison had noticed that you were long sleeved stuff alot. You all had a lovely night and it was coming to the end of it. You were all talking about your secrets. Addison turned to you and said, "Y/N, if you don't mind me asking, why do you always wear long sleeved stuff and never show your arms?" Your eyes start to fill up with tears as you explain to the girls. Their jaws dropped and looked like they were going to cry.

Kouvr and Addison hugged you and calmed you down. You all fell asleep on your bed.