Chapter 21

1 month later.....

You wake up realising the bed is wet. You get a pain and realise you are in labour. You wake up Tony and tell him. You both get dressed and go to the hospital. You couldn't wait. You get to the hospital and sign some forms then go to the delivery room. You text Addison telling her you are in labour.

1 hour later, you are fully ready and have to push. Tony holds your hand and you push. A couple minutes later, there is just crying in the room and you see Tony cutting the cord. The nurse places the baby on your chest and you say, "Hi, baby girl." Tony comes over and smiles at you. The nurse takes a few pictures of you.

You thank everyone in the room and you give them some treats. They really appreciated it. You sit there laying with her. Tony says, "Welcome to the world Lilly Mae Lopez."

An hour later, you go on your phone and go on Instagram. You post this photo:

Welcome to the world Lilly Mae Lopez

liked by ondreazlopez, Bryant and 30,985 others

ondreazlopez I'm an uncle!

addisoneasterling Aww I'm an auntie

You hand Lilly over to Tony and he starts to cry. Addison starts to text you saying congrats. You reply back. You put your phone down and watch Tony. Tony lays her back down on your chest and goes over to the hospital bag. He pulls out her coming home outfit. The nurse comes in and takes Lilly for her hearing test and her first bath. You and Tony follow and watch them.

The nurse was very nice. Lilly passed her hearing test and you were so happy. You carried Lilly back to the room and placed her in her coming home outfit. She looked so cute.

You and Tony sign the discharge papers and Tony puts her in her carseat

You and Tony sign the discharge papers and Tony puts her in her carseat. The nurse takes a picture of you and Tony outside the room.

You sit in the back with Lilly and strap her in

You sit in the back with Lilly and strap her in. You watch her and let Tony drive. You arrive at the front door of the Hype House. You carry Lilly inside in her carseat and everyone were sitting on the couches. They all smile and rush over to see her. You sit down and take her out of the carseat.

You hold her in your arms but hold her up so everyone can see. They loved her so much and just wanted to hold her. You give her to Kouvr and then she gets passed around. You sit back and relax. Ondreaz and Addison were in their room waiting for her. They wanted the special moment for her.

You put her back in the carseat and walk upstairs with Tony. You open the door and sit down. You give her to Ondreaz and he says, "Hi Lilly, you are going to be my best friend and I will always be there for you and if anyone hurts you, I will be here for you I promise." Your eye start to tear up. Addison holds her next and makes the same promise. You tell everyone that you will be in your room.

You sit on the bed holding Lilly and you text Bryant. You ask him if he could do a newborn photoshoot. He says he can in a couple days. You sit there all night holding her and not wanting to let go. You put her in the crib you bought for next to your bed.

You fall asleep in Tony's arms