Two

The next morning, Beatrice was awake by the contagious laughing coming from the room next to hers. She smiled to herself knowing well to whom those giggles belonged. She made her way towards her little brother's room and opened the door quietly. Without noticing their older sister standing at the doorframe smiling lovlying the twins kept giggling while Elliot, who was wearing dirty boots that had spread dirt all over the room, gently placed flowers in Genevive's hair.
"Is there a flower left for me?"
"Trixie! Look, Elli picked flowers and now we are making me beautiful!" The little girl stated as she showed her sister all the flowers in her head.
"I see. It looks lovely Ginny. You did a great job, Elli. Now I have a proposition, if you two place some flowers in my hair I will clean all the dirt you tow brought inside before mum can even notice it. What do you think?"
"Yesss" the twins called out in unison.

When Rarity Di Angelo walked in the kitchen she saw her three beautiful children with flowers all over their heads making their own breakfast. She gladly joined them after kissing them good morning and complementing their new visual. A few moments later Beatrice left her home with a huge smile in her face and the feeling that it was going to be a great day.

While she was walking and singing to herself she heard someone call her name from behind her. When she turned around she saw the Andrews (all the 3 of them) walking towards her. Jane waved before running to her and Prissy smiled brightly.
"Good morning Trixie!" "Morning Jane" she replied with a smile. "Carry to accompany us to school?" "I would love to"
By this time Prissy and Billy had already caught up to them. "Good Morning Prissy" Beatrice said smiling "Billy" she said with a small nod and a polite yet forced smile. The boy nodded back with a small "Morning Trixie" and a fixed look at the ground.
The conversation flew normally between the three girls and as they could almost see the schoolhouse at the distant Beatrice moved closer to Billy while the sisters argued about something and said
"Hey, I'm sorry I snapped at you yesterday. I mean not that you didn't deserve it, because you most certainly did. But I shouldn't have been so mean after all I was mad at you for being mean to Anne and I ended up doing the same thing."
"N-no worries. I deserved it."
She gave him a weird look as she expected him to give her a bitter come back and not to admit that he was wrong.
"No hard feelings then? I don't really adore the way you handle things sometimes but I do not like having problems with people" The boy didn't say anything for about 5 seconds and then answered, "Sure, no hard feelings." He paused "I wouldn't like to have a girl like you mad at me anyways" "A girl like me?" Another pause. They could already see their friends in the schoolyard. "Yeah. Pretty and daring"

...........

When Billy saw the girl with flowers placed in her brown hair walking ahead of them he was ready to beg his sister to pretend they didn't saw her. But he was too late. When he noticed Jane was already running to the girl. All the way to school he was quiet, alone with his thoughts. Nothing was more embarrassing than having to walk all the way to school next to the girl who humiliated him the day before. He should be mad at the girl, furious even but he just couldn't. She seemed so bright like she had her own light shining from her. Laughing and talking to his sisters while walking fast almost hoping. For some reason, he just couldn't bring himself to be harsh to her.

.......

"You came with the Andrews's?" Cole asked with his eyes wide open when his fried aproched him. "Yes, almost all the way here"
"I don't understand how you manage to walk all the way here with that horrid boy. Billy Andrews is the most inconvenient and awful boy I've met!" Anne blurts out
"He is not so bad..."
"NOT SO BAD? Have you never seen how he treats everyone?"
"Of course I did Anne. And I obviously do not approve it"
"Then why is he " not so bad?" Cole asked
"I do not know. He just seemed... different. Gentler. Almost nice"
"I don't believe it" Anne says before entering the class