Part 1

AUTHOR: jordyn is a twenty one year old girl. She has brown hair that stops about at her waist. She has the biggest green eyes. She also has a crush on her bestie Hayden. And she is filthy rich and dosnt know why. i mean she does know why but she dosnt understand it. her father is the most feared Mafia leader in the world. he has cortels all over. her friends Hayden, Jacob, Caleb, and Blare live with her because they know each other very well. even there parents are a part of her dads mafia. they are all rich and they have a huge house. they kinda have to because there is five of them. sometimes her fathers gang meeting are held there and she has to listen. the group learned the saying in all gangs 'blood in blood out' witch means you want in a gang you kill. you want out you kill. there is no other exceptions.

JORDYN'S POV:

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"ugh!" i threw my alarm at the wall and laid my head back on my pillow. "its a friday! im not waking up!" i hear jacob yell from the room across from mine. i sighed "why is that thing going off so early?!" blare yells at me. then i hear another alarm going off. then a loud thud. it was obviously hayden. and of course he feel outta bed. "what a morning." i wisper and get out of bed. "alright guys shut up! go back to sleep or whatever! its not my fault my alarm went off!" i yell walking out of my room. "already on it!" i hear caleb say. well night to you to. i walked to haydens room and seen him still on the floor. what kind of idiot? "hayden get up whats wrong with you? cant sleep there bub." i say walking to him grabbing his arm and pulling him up. he just grunts.

"why does this have to be an everyday thing? everyone out of your rooms NOW!" i yell. they where all right in front of me in seconds "its eleven in the morning and yall are complaining about waking up?'' i ask. they give me blank expressions. "im making breakfast and if your hungry you will be down with your teeth brushed or your not getting food." i say pushing past hayden. "yas bitch!" i hear from behind me.i smile at that. i knew it was caleb. caleb is gay but we still love him and he is still our best friend. anyone who has to say otherwise can deal with these hands.

as i walked in the kitchen i put a pan on the stove. i mixed the pancake mix together. when they where done cooking i put five plates on the table i also made bacon witch ive learned the all the boys like. soon they came running down the stairs like a bunch of wild kids. "whats for bre-oooo" hayden sits down at the table and shoves his mouth with the bacon. "wow rude didnt even say thank you.'' i said sitting at the table. "oh yeah thanks."they all said with mouths full of food. today we have a gang meeting. of course we are are not in the gang but my father is. he has his meetings in our house because its huge. hell i even get lost in it sometimes. but its in about two hours. and our house is a mess because four boys and one girl is never good.

"okay we have to start cleaning." i said not thinking i had to tell them why. "and why exactly?" i hear jacob ask. "because i said. and because our parents are holding a gang meeting in about. what two hours?" i said and there eyes widen. "wa- i didnt know there was a meeting." hayden said. "well there is so hurry up and eat." i said cleaning the living room. they get up with grunts and i hear blare curse under his breath. "excuse me. blare. what was that?'' i asked walking closer to him. he knows we dont curse unless we are mad and about to kick some a-okay im going to stop right there. "nothing sweetheart." he said and walks past me. before he got to far i grabbed his wrist.

then twisted it all the way back then swung him around so we could he could face me. "never call me sweetheart." i said in his ear. the others where watching with crossed arms and an expression that said 'really jordan'. i pulled his wrist further back until i heard it crack a little. then let go. blare grabbed his wrists and looked at me. I walked back to cleaning. "We'll get to work." I said looking at the boys that where staring at me scared. They all snapped out of it and continue to clean.