Part 3

HI GUYS JUST WANTED TO SAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BOOK!!

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

i heard my alarm go off and quickly turn it off. today im feeling happy. And I never fell happy when I wake up. I looked out the big window that covers a whole wall, and seen that it was beautiful and sunshine outside. I looked at the clock and it is eleven thirty. I slept in no wonder I feel happy. I got out of my bed and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, did my business, did my hair, and walked out. I really don't wanna get dressed now so I walk downstairs with my night clothes on. When I got to the end of the stairs I decided I wanted coffee. I slid over to the coffee counter and make a cup. I sip it and sighed. "How I love you coffee." I whispered taking in a big breath. "I thought you loved me!" I hear someone gasp. Hayden. I close my eyes and turn around. "I was having a moment." I say calmly opening my eyes. "Wow mood." Hayden says pouring a cup of coffee. "Well whatever imma go to my room and get dressed." I say. I pecked his lips and walked out. No we are not a couple. We do have feelings for each other. But he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. Just saying we have liked each other for a long time and not for just a few months like a few years. And we've kissed more than twice, and we've held hands, and we've both liked each other for a few years so it's not just me.
When I got to my room I walked to my window I looked out of it and just took it all in. The trees where there best shade of green. The sky was clear. The grass was freshly cut. There is also a gate around the whole property witch is about four hundred acres. Yeah I know a lot. But there's Garda all around the property. The for this is when my dad dies I will be the next leader of the Mafia. Since my dad is one of the highest and most feared mafia in the world. People or should I say other leaders want to kill us. Let's just say we have Enemies. But not because we did anything wrong but because they want to have my dads power so they can be the most feared.
I set my coffee on the table in my room. "Morning!" I hear someone yell from downstairs. "DAD!!!" I yell and run out of my room. He doesn't live with us but he likes to visit. To see his babygirl. His words not mine. When I finally get to him I seen that he had a lot of things in his hand. So I couldn't hug him. Then mad a pouty face. "Well why are you here?" I asked him. "Wow is it bad that I wanted to see my daughter?" He asked setting the bags down. "Wats in the bags?" I ask peeking over his shoulder. "Just some candy and chips I know that you like." He said turning around. "Well I guess I'm going to wake the boys up." I said hugging him and walking upstairs.

When I got up there there was some guards by the door at the end of the hallway. I know why there in here but why are they there? I walk in Hayden's room where he was awake. "Hey my dads here and he brought some candy and chips. But there for me so don't expect me to share." I say sitting on his bed. "Well okay then. I will be out in a minute." Hayden said standing. When I walk out his room I go to Jacobs room. "Get the fuck up." I sing jumping on his bed. "Uggghhh I'm up, I'm up! Get out!" He yells with a pillow on his face. "Not until you are out of bed. Then I will get out." I say plopping in the bed. I lay beside him. Jacob groans and gets up. I laughed and walked out. Then was Caleb my bestie. "Hi bub watcha doin?" I ask. Well he was awake and in his bathroom so I decided to walk in. "Morn-" I didn't get to finish my sentence. He was crying on the floor. I ran to his side and hugged him. "What's wrong? Are you okay? What happened?" I started drowning him with questions. "Hey I'm fine. Well not really. So I was in a relationship. Secretly. I didn't want to tell you guys until he wanted people to know he was gay. His name was Tyler. We where together for like three months. Sorry I didn't at least tell you. But he broke it off when he said that he didn't want people to know and he felt ashamed." He said. "Oh well that's okay we will all still love you no matter what. Now wipe those tears, forget about that bitch, move on, and dads downstairs." I say the last part happily.

"I love you. Your like the best friend ever." When he said that I think my eyes started to water. I hugged him one last time and walked out. Blaire was already up and down stairs. I knew that because he literally yelled it so I wouldn't go in there. So me and Caleb walked out and downstairs. "Hey dad why are those guards by the door?" I asked opening a bag of chips. "Well in a few minutes we are moving you in that room. Ya know like for office wise." He said looking at the floor. "So I get my own office? For what I don't need one." I said waving a chip in the air. "Well sweetheart you will have to take over for sometime." He said then looked at me. Wait what. I am not running the gang and I know that's where he is going with that. "Well there was a leader that said they wanted you and your friends for.....some business.But I said to take me instead.." he said  "what kind of business. If you don't mind me asking." Blare asked. We all
Looked at him expectantly. "That wanted you for sex trafficking." He looked at me sad. "They wanted the boys for slaves." He finished. "So what would they want you for?" I ask. "They want to have the leader of the most feared gang and mafia. Witch is me. But I will get back to you. I promise." He said hugging me. I pushed him away. "No. Your not going any where! We can disguise one of our men like you!" I said. "Who that is actually a great idea!" The boys in union. "Guys we are not sending my men. They need to stay and protect you. I love you hun. I will be back someday." Dad said and walked out the door. Was someone waiting to take him outside? I ran to the window and the car he got in zoomed off. "I love you." I whispered watching the car leave. "Hey it's okay he said he will be back." Blaire said rubbing my back. "Who just randomly comes in your life and takes your dad?!" I yell. This is going to be a hard knock life.