Chapter 16

Marz's POV

When we get to school everyone is staring at us. Oh yeah... no one knew about anything except for some of the guys and bailey knew some things. We walk in and Ryder grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together. I hide behind his arm. Girls are glaring at me as we walk down the halls. We meet up with the guys and Bailey. Jordan has her arm around her.

She smiles when she sees us. She waves, but then she looks down and sees our hands. Her smile grows bigger. The bell rings. Ryder and I walk to class. The new kid shows up and he sees me and smiles. He sits in front of me. The first two periods go by normally and then 3rd period the new kid struts over and sits next to me.

         "Hey, I'm Ricky Welsh. Wanna be friends?" " Marz Jones. And sure." "Cool, soooo who was the hunk that was sitting next to you in first period? Oh, yea and I'm gay if you are wondering." Oh, he's gay that explains it. "Nice. And he is my boyfriend Ryder Black." "You mean the bad boy of the school that I have been hearing of?" "Yup pretty much." "You have to tell me all about it later." We talk the whole class period and I give him the rundown of everyone.

       Classes fly by and I realize that I have every class with him so far. Lunch rolls around and I introduce Bailey to Ricky. He sits next to me at our table. I got chicken nuggets and smiley fries today. Ryder and the boys walk in. Ryder sits on the other side of me while the other boys sit in their normal seats.

       "Who's the new guy?" asks Jordan. "Hey boys I'm Rickey Walsh. The new kid. And these girls' best friends." Rickey says while pointing to Bailey and I. Ryder looks jealous all of a sudden. Rickey looks over and sees that Ryder is jealous. "Don't worry Ryder I'm gay. Not gonna steal your girl. Although I could make an exception for Marz." Rickey says while laughing. I join in.

       I start eating my food when Rickey steals one of my chicken nuggets. I'll make an exception for him and not hit him. "Wait, how come when I try to take your food you get mad but, when he does it's okay?" Ryder asks wining. "He is an exception," I say smirking. "Thanks, boo," Rickey says and he gives me an air kiss. I see Ryder getting mad so I hold his hand. I give Ryder a short kiss on the cheek.

       Ryder then picks me up and puts me on his lap. I just continue eating my food like it is normal. Bailey and Jordan are just sitting there with there mouths wide open. Blake, Elijah, and Rickey just pretended like this was normal. I mean Blake and Elijah did see me snuggling with Ryder in the hospital bed.

       Ashley decides to stroll up to our table. Jordan holds Bailey down. "Calm down babe," Jordan says.  She leans over the table. She glares at me for a quick second and then looks over to Rickey. "Hey, Rickey wanna join my table and ditch these losers," Ashley says dramatically as always.

        Rickey looks over to me and whispers "Is this the Ashely girl you were talking about earlier?" I nod my head. He looks over to Ashley and says "Well you see, I don't associate with sluts." Rickey then grabs his water and jumps out of his seat. He dumps his water all over Ashley's head. Ashley storms away and Rickey bows. Then he returns to his seat.

        Jordan lets go of Bailey and she starts applauding Rickey. "This is why you're my bestie." I found out later when Ryder and I got home that he had switched his schedule to be in all of my classes.

2 weeks later

        It's summer. Which means that I have already graduated. I wake up and Ryder's not there. I decided to go check where he is. I enter the kitchen and there he is cooking breakfast. I wrap my arms around his waist. "Good morning handsome," I say smiling into his back. "Well good morning beautiful." I sit down at the table and he brings the food over. He picks me up and puts me on his lap. We finish and we go back to bed and decide to cuddle again. A few hours pass and Ryder is sleeping. *Ding*  I check my phone and it's my dad.