02 s.b.

[stanley finds out you like someone and acts crazy about it]

and acts crazy about it]

"so i heard this crazy thing, absolutely insane, i heard you like someone," he said, raising an eyebrow in suspicion at you. you look taken aback, shaking your head while crossing your arms, "well that rumor is false." stanley looked at you with narrow eyes, studying your posture and body language.

he widen his eyes as your mouth spoke a lie. he opened his mouth in a surprised action and turned back around to look at you, "holy shit! you do like someone!" you rolled your eyes, shaking your head slightly. "i don't like anyone, mr. faux sherlock holmes," you said, sighing at his accusation.

stanley walked up to you, sitting next to you, "but literally, i'm your best friend, who do you have a crush on?" you trusted him, but couldn't tell him this information because it would probably end your friendship. "i want to but i really can't stanley," you said, shaking your head once more, sighing in defeat.

"i'm going to get going, i'll see you tomorrow," you said, rushing for the doors to leave the bowling alley. "y/n!" he yelled at you, not wanting to force you to stay, but rather to ask. stanley instantly felt bad for trying to force you into answer.

---
note; part 2??