5/25 Monday - Wedding Day

A/N: I will be using my own body type for these chapters. Everyone is beautiful in their own way but it makes it easier for me to have a specific body to describe. Much love from me <3

Y/n's POV

I walked to the dining table this morning, for some reason everyone had woken up super early today. I yawned as I sat down. Everyone looked at me and I took in everyone's outfits. I blinked a few times before opening my mouth.

"Why are you all dressed in tuxedos?" I asked them. Mammon and Levi looked away embarrassed and Asmo chuckled.

"Its spirit week. Monday is wedding day. So we're all dressed up to fit the theme." He told me. I looked down at my nightgown and laughed nervously.

"Guess I'm a bit under dressed." I say scratching the back of my neck. Asmo stood up and walked behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and bent down to whisper in my ear.

"Not for long you aren't." He told me. I look up at him in confusion. Lucifer clears his throat.

"What he means is that he picked up some wedding dresses at Majolish for you to try on." He told me with a smile. I looked in disbelief at everyone and Beel gave me an innocent smile before stuffing a muffin in his mouth. I glanced at Belphie who was sleeping with his head against the table. His messy hair looked cute on him. I sighed before nodding.

"All right then. Let's do this." I say with a smile. Asmo gave me a tight hug from behind and helped me up from my chair before dragging me away to his room. He nudges me inside and closes the door behind him. 

"Take that night gown off. Not that it doesn't look cute on you." He tells me with a wink. I laugh before sliding it off my body. For some reason I felt fine standing there in only my undergarments. He wouldn't judge me, he loved everything about me. He smiles at me before handing me a corset. 

"You look lovely but we have to get you into character."He told me before helping me put on the corset. He starts to tighten it and I felt my body start to be hugged by the stretchy fabric. There was a knock on the door and Mammon peaked his head inside. We lock eyes and his face immediately burns red. He closes his eyes before walking in and shutting the door.

"I-I'm sorry! I just wanted a sneak peak at the dresses!" he says apologizing. Asmo laughed and hugged me from behind again.

"Isn't she just adorable. I mean just look at her curves. My hands fit perfectly here." He says placing his hands on my waist. I blush and Mammon snaps his eyes open to glare at Asmo.

"G-get your hands off her!" he stammered. Asmo laughed again before pulling away. He pulled out three dressed and handed me one of them.

"Try this one on first." He told me happily. I take the dress from his hands and look at it. The fabric was smooth against my hands. I start to put it on and Asmo slowly zips it up from the back. I glance at Mammon and see him intently watching me from the side with a smile on his face. Asmo leads me to a full length mirror and I watch his reflection smile at me. The dress itself was fairly pretty. It was nothing too extravagant. The milky white shone with every movement and complimented my skin fairly well. It had pearls around the collar but that was the only extra detail it had. It was so simple yet so pretty at the same time.

"You look good." Mammon told me. I looked at myself again.

"He's right yknow." Asmo assured. I smiled slightly.

"It's pretty but I feel like my first spirit week should be extra special." I told him. Asmo nodded before helping me get the dress off. He folded it over his arm and then gently placed it on his bed. He grabbed a different dress and gave it to me. After a little help from Asmo and Mammon I was able to get it on. I looked at my reflection again and tilted my head. This dress was obviously more complicated than the last one. There were multiple layers of fabric which made it fairly heavy but gave an interesting effect visually. The sleeves were just two little straps holding up the dress. It was pretty low cut which made me slightly embarrassed but the upper part of the dress was encrusted in little diamonds which gradually dispersed the lower down the dress you went. The dress only reached slightly below my knees which I felt wasn't the best design for a wedding dress.