5/26 Tuesday- Hawaiian Day

A/N: There will be a lot of hibiscus flowers in this chapter

Y/n's POV

After my wonderful nap with Belphie the other boys had come looking for us. Apparently it was really late and they had started to get worried. They had found us asleep and Mammon started to throw a tantrum since Belphie had gotten to sleep with me. Asmo had brought me a change of clothes and I changed into them in a bathroom. On the way back home Asmo stopped the group.

"Does everyone have their outfits for Hawaiian day?" He asks us. 

"I've been meaning to buy something but I wasted all my money on the tuxedo." Mammon said sulking. 

"I'm going to wear my limited edition Ruri-chan in Hawaii shirt!" Levi spoke up. Asmo let out an exasperated sigh.

"All right everyone to Majolish right this instant!" He said pointing in the direction of the store. Lucifer smiled and shrugged. I head Belphie and Beel say something about being tired and hungry and Levi was pouting.

"I don't have money Asmo." I told him as we all approached the store. He smiled down at me and patted my head.

"Oh don't worry darling. I'll pay for your outfit." he smiles. 

"Can you pay for mine too?" Mammon asked him. Asmo glared at him and scoffed.

"Ask Lucifer. I'm only paying for my honey and I." He snaps. Mammon turns to his other brothers and clasps his hands together, as if he was praying.

"Oh brothers of mine please help me!" He begged. Belphie exchanged an annoyed look with Beel.

"Not a chance." He responded.

"Sorry I don't have a lot of money on me." Beel added.

"I know all too well how horrible you are at paying people back so no." Levi said in an accusing tone. Mammon turned to Lucifer and Satan and dropped to his knees.

"Please help me out guys!" He pleaded. Satan had a disgusted look on his face and looked at Lucifer who was rubbing his temple.

"Get up. You're embarrassing yourself." Lucifer growled. Mammon jumped to his feet. Lucifer sighed and crossed his arms.

"I'll pay for you. But don't think you won't owe me." Lucifer said shaking his head. Mammon brightened up.

"All right! Let's get our shop on!" He said enthusiastically. Asmo takes my hand and leads me to the female section. Satan trails behind us silently with a bored look on his face. Asmo starts looking through some clothes and holds up a green crop top with a hibiscus flower imprinted on the front.

"Cute right?" He asks. I looked at the small piece of clothing and my face couldn't help but twist itself into an expression of uncertainty. Asmo frowned and looked at the top again.

"Is something wrong with it?" He asks me, unsure of why I didn't seem to like it. Satan laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"In case you haven't noticed, she doesn't want to show too much skin Asmo. How about asking her what she wants instead of picking the first thing you seem to prefer." Satan suggested. Asmo pouted but then turned to me again.

"Is that true? You don't want to show too much skin?" He puts the top back as he asks me this. I nod, slightly embarrassed. Asmo cupped my face with his hands and squished my cheeks.

"You should've just said so silly!" He laughed. I smile, my face still being pressed in between his hands. Satan rolled his eyes and wandered into the dress section.