Chapter 26🖤

We arrived at the spa and I tried to not think about Colby but honestly it's so hard . I never thought he would do something like this. All I could see on my feed is people talking about the situation and some of them made crazy assumptions which irritates me a lot.

Kat- Don't look at the tweets about it ,it's going to hurt you more if you do.
YN- I know but it's so hard to just forget about it .
Kat- It's going to hurt but eventually you're going to be able to get over it ,I promise.
YN- Yeah i hope so...

Kat's POV:
I hate seeing her sad, she's my best friend and I want to see her smile. I told Y/N I went to the bathroom, I actually called Tara and told her we were having a girls sleepover tonight.We went to the mall and also went to target real fast so I can get candy, ice cream and stuff like this.

YN- Yeez are you having a party or something?You said laughing .
Kat- Actually we are having a girls sleepover at my place with Tara .
YN- No way !! And you didn't tell me?😂
Kat- Well now you know 😂
YN- I didn't see Tara for sooo long !! I can't wait to see her !
Kat- Sameee !

YN's POV:
Everything was going well ,I was having fun ,I was having fun until I got a call from Colby ... I look at the girls and they look me back with a confused look.I didn't answer I just ignored him but he called back.

YN- God he's so fucking annoying!!
Kat- Give me your phone.
[She completely close your phone]
Kat-He won't call you back now.
YN- Thanks ,you said smiling.

The rest of the night was fine. I wasn't in a good mood today but being around my best friends made me feel better. I opened back my phone and post a picture of me ,Kat and Tara.

Y/N

Liked by: tarayummy, katrinastuartofficial,Samgolbach,jakewebber69 and more

Liked by: tarayummy, katrinastuartofficial,Samgolbach,jakewebber69 and more ...
Y/N- My best friends are always there to put a smile on my face. W/ @katrinastuartofficial & @tarayummy❤️
💬
Katrinastuartofficial- We will always be there for you! ❤️
^tarayummy- Factsss ❤️
^Y/N- Love y'all ❤️
Hater- You didn't deserve Colby anyways
Fans- Stay strong !🥺
Fans658- is it true ?
Click to load 9k comments...

I was tired ,today was a long and though day so I just felt asleep on the couch.

[Next morning]
I took my phone and saw I had missed calls.
*Missed call from Colby "
*Missed call from dad*
*Missed call from "no caller id "*
*Missed call from mom"

Wtf would my dad call me at 12 pm ?!I just called my mom back.

YN- Hii mom!
Mom- Hi. (Her voice was shaky)
YN- What's going on ?why did you call me yesterday?
Mom- I've heard your dad talked to you...
YN- Yeah but he showed up drunk...
Mom- He past away yesterday ...
YN- No he didn't ! You started crying.
Mom- I'm sorry baby!
YN- It's whatever,he wasn't even there for me . I have to go ...
Mom- Okay be safe !

I hung up the call .I couldn't stop crying ,my life is such a mess. My boyfriend ,well ex-boyfriend now cheated on me yesterday and I just go told dad my dad is dead .

Tara- What's going on ?!
[I didn't answer]
Kat- Talk to us YN.
YN- I can't bre-
Tara- Go grab water Kat !
[Kat gives you a bottle of water]
Tara- Drink water.

I tried to talk but nothing was coming out of my mouth.