chapter 4 : soulmate 。˚. ✧

YEONJUN POV

i left her at the abandoned building and hoping that she's safe there.

i quickly go back to the street and see the 2 boys who's searching for her.

"where's the girl?" the one boy who looked very very hungry and crave for human blood. ugh this filthy vampire.

"somewhere you don't need to know" i answer.

he grab my collar, he wants to punch me but i manage to dodge him.

but suddenly the other one successfully punch me in the face.

"are you guys new here?" i feel a little blood on the side of my lips.

"WHERE'S THE GIRL?!!" he yelled. god they're such a drama

"smell it." i give them my thumb with my blood on it.

me and my brother are last kind of the strongest vampires, i'm the last blood. my father is the ruler of my world before that fucking Victoria take over and split my world in two area.

my kind has some different features than the other vampire, my blood smells like red rose and i have golden eyes.

after they smell it their face dropped in horror, the shocked on their face always fun to see, and i just say.

"i'm quite surprised you don't know me yet."

"s-sorry we didn't know." the say while bowing and then ran back.

BACK TO YOUR POV

you're just standing there, not knowing where to look with some hope that yeonjun will be okay.

you don't know why but you're very worried about him.

suddenly you heard footsteps, you quickly look towards the sound and you see him, yeonjun walking towards you.

you automatically ran to him. you crash into him and mumble between his chest.

"THANK GOD, YOU'RE OKAY." you said almost crying.

yeonjun just chuckle and pat you head.

"i already said, i will be fine." while stroking you hair.

you look up to him and see near his lips, there's a small scratch.

"you're hurt." you said while touching the wound

"are you really really okay?" you said with a worried tone, that just make him giggle and look at you, again you feel lost in his eyes.

"yes zoey. i'm completely fine" he say with a smile.

———

after that crazy running, he walk you home and then he's saying goodbye and wait for you to come in.

later on he ran back home.

"YOU MADE US WORRY HYUNG!" hueningkai said while hugging yeonjun, with that yeonjun just chuckle seeing his cute youngest brother.

"where have you been hyung?" soobin said while reading a book.

with that yeonjun tell all of the story, how he felt and the problem with your scent, your mind, and everything, suddenly soobin just reply.