Part 1 Charlie Puth

Today has been the been the best day of my life. I'm still having a hard time believing its true myself but I just got fucked by Charlie Puth.

It all began a few hours ago when I was going for a 2 mile run and I was headed back home and when I had 1 mile left to go before getting home it felt like something flew into my eye so I quickly stopped and began to rub my eye, and I couldn't get the thing that was in my eye and a few minutes later a guy walked up behind me and asked me if I was alright.

Yes I told him, there's just a little something in my eye that's all and the man told me to let him take a look at it. There was something oddly familiar about this man's voice I just couldn't put my finger on it, but I told him ok as I lifted my head up he then said let me try something as he then blew his minty breath on my eye trying to help and after a few times he stopped and told me to blink and I can't believe it actually worked.

Thank you I told him as I was still blinking trying to get my full sight back, the man told me its no problem and I finally got my sight back and I looked at the man and it turned out to be Charlie Puth the whole time and I have never thought I would meet him like this. I said Oh my gosh it's you, your the real Charlie Puth standing in front of me as he giggled and said yes that's me haha.
I told him how grateful I am for his help and and if there's ever a way I can repay him then too just let me know then Charlie said to me that there actually is a way I could repay him.

I asked him what it was, he then leaned in and whispered in my ear and said: you could let me fuck your ass. I was in a complete state of shock when he said that but I told him ok anyways, so i continued my run home but with Charlie joining me and as soon as I got home and opened the door I invite charlie in and as soon as the doors are closed Charlie is ready to fuck so i grab his hand and lead him to to the bedroom.

We start to passionately make out with each other as we fall onto the bed and feeling Charlie's amazing body pressed up against mine is a dream come true, five minutes later we stop kissing and help take each other's clothes and the moment his shirt is of I start to worship every inch of his rock hard abs with my tongue as he rubs his hands down my back to my ass, a few seconds later his he's fully ready to fuck so i get on me knees and I thought he would've put it in gently but Charlie loves having rough sex.
The moment he inserts his cock in my ass I scream with such sexual pleasure and he doesn't give me time to get used to it he just continues to pound my ass harder and harder like he's really wanting to rearrange my guts which I don't mind, as he gets deeper inside of my ass he pushes my face into the bed to muffle out my load screams of pleasure and it feels so fucking good having Charlie drilling his big cock in my ass that after a while he flips me onto my back without even pulling his cock out, he asks me how it feels and I tell him it feels so fucking amazing so he decides to drill me faster as he puts his hand on my neck to choke me, which made my dick harder than ever before and Charlie grabs it and starts to jerk it off for me and having him fuck me, choke me, and jerk my cock at the same time is enough to make me cum but Charlie was quick enough to realize I was close so he stops what he doing and it keeps me from blowing a fat load all over myself.
I asked him why he stopped and he told me he didn't want me to cum yet until after I suck his dick which i didn't object too so as I was ready to get on my knees to service his cock he pushes me down back on the bed and shoves his cock down my throat and it tasted so amazing but I was really surprised when he started sucking my cock while I was sucking and I don't know what felt better his cock in my mouth or my cock in his mouth and after a few minutes he told me to blow my huge load in his mouth and moments later i did just what he wanted me to do and blew my fat load in his mouth and I spread his ass cheeks apart when I did it and it looked like he liked it when I did that so I continued to play with his ass while we were still sucking each other off and i guess 4 is the magic number because that's how many fingers were in his ass when he busted his gigantic load of delicious cum down my throat and I swallowed every last drop of it and he made sure I did too and we were both so exhausted after that amazing fuck but he was wanting more and so was I so after we got cleaned up and put our clothes back on he had to help me see him out because my hole was so fucking sore from taking that big dick. When we got to the door Charlie turned and looked at me and said: you know I have a few friends that would definitely want to fuck also if your interested and I told him yes so quick it was scary, so he told me he would keep in touch whenever he gets ahold of his friends and next time he'll bottom for me and I told him that it was fine with me and then we hugged each other and said our goodbyes and now I'm sitting here writing this as I wait to see who his friends are I'm so excited.
To Be Continued..........