Part 2 Austin Mahone

Dear, well notebook.

It has been a few hours since getting fucked by Charlie but you'll never believe who showed up and hour later. Austin huge dick Mahone and the moment I opened my door and seen him my cock started throbbing, he look directly at it too and he closed the door and told me to get on my knees and open my mouth and I didn't even hesitate to do what he wanted me too. He then looked me in my eyes as he started to put his hand down his shorts and said: So a good friend of mine said you wanted some of his friends to fuck you is that true? With his hand still down his shorts I just looked and nodded my head as he slowly pulled out his huge 8 inch cut cock which made me so hard that my bulge popped right out of my pants which actually made his jaw drop.

He told me that he should be the one his knees after seeing my hard throbbing cock, maybe I tell him but only if promise to wreck my ass a little bit first and agreed to it, and walked up to me as I was still on my knees and he started to hit the side of my face with his hard big cock before inserting it into my mouth,and he kept thrusting his hips back and forth as I started to choke on his tasty dick but choking on it felt so amazing especially with his huge balls kept hitting my chin and the sensation I felt was so amazing that it made me slowly stroke my dick whilst I was already leaking precum and the more I stroked my throbbing cock the harder Austin would ram his huge cock and balls into my face which I'm not gonna complain about because its something I always wanted. Moments has passed by and I was still sucking his dick until he pulled out of my mouth and stood me up and got on his knees and quickly put my cock in his mouth, and I could quickly tell he's sucked dick before because he was really going at it with me and within the first five minutes he made me cum down his throat twice but fuck it felt so good too be able to cum down Austin's throat especially when he grabbed my ass the moment I got close and the moment was so got that we were both drenched in sweat so I pulled out of his mouth after he made me cum.

I then walked in the kitchen to get a glass of water before we continued because I was still trying to recover from getting punished by Charlie, but I didn't know that Austin would follow as soon as I finished m my glass of water he quickly picked me up and stuck all eight inches of his cock inside of me and had my back against the refrigerator, he then asked me if I was ready and I told him I was but to be gently at first since I'm recovering from Charlie.

He had a little evil grin on his face and he started to pound my already sore hole so hard instead and it hurt so fucking good feeling Austin fucking me balls deep and a few minutes into him pounding me we looked into each others eyes and started to have the hottest make out session I've ever had in my entire life,like having his dick sucking lips pressed against mine made me feel so many things at once that I started too tell him to fuck me harder and harder until my guts were completely rearranged which he didn't object to so he started pounding me harder and faster basically blowing my back out that's how good he is at pounding my ass.

A few minutes later my cock was getting harder and harder and when he noticed he pulled out of my ass and put me down, when I asked why he stopped he was laying on his back atop the table and said, I can't help but admire how hard you are and I think its time you show me what your made of and fuck me. I have never reacted to anything so quickly that I zoomed on over to him and shoved my cock in his nice tight bubble ass and started fucking him just as hard like when he was fucking me, I then put my left hand on his chest and my right hand on his neck as i continued to drill into his tight hole and I couldn't help but notice his pecs bouncing and the sight of it made me bite my lip and fuck him harder he then closed his eyes and started moaning my name over and over again.

The more he said my name the closer I got to blowing my load in his ass,he then opened his eyes and looked directly into mine and announced he was about to cum and I said oh yeah and let go of his neck and pulled my cock out of his ass and held m started to to grab his cock and mine with the same hand and I jerked the both of us off,and we both enjoyed the feeling of our cocks rubbing together that we both simultaneously started to cum all over his sweaty chest and face and we came for five whole minutes that when we stopped my head fell onto his chest and we just laid there for the next ten minutes exhausted as hell but it was totally worth it.

After we decided to get up and clean each other up I told him if he wanted he could use my shower to freshen up before leaving and he was ok with it so I grabbed his hand and lead him to my shower and when we got too it I turned the water on and turned to him and started to make out with him again for a good five minutes and told him thank you for that amazing fuck you gave me and he said anytime dude and winked at me,so after he got out the shower and put his clothes on I walked with him to the door and before i opened it he kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye and told he'll see me again soon and left. Which still has me curious as to if he meant it or he was just saying that, guess we'll have to wait and see.

To Be Continued.....