nine.

Renny
Bowie, MD
3:45pm

"Sister im home!" I yelled walking in Sin house.

"This yo first time back in a week, what you need clothes or sum?" I heard her yell back from the kitchen.

"No" Yes "I can't come see my favorite sister?"

"Mhm aight"

"How have you been?"

I went in the fridge and grabbed the cranberry juice bottle and shook it up before I poured some in my cup.

"Good, you know mama side got a family reunion coming up"

Caught up drinking my delicious ass juice I choked when what she said registered.

"Im sorry what?"

Don't get me wrong my mama family cool but like I said before they always judging her and at our last family reunion I was too young to say anything but im on necks this year the fuck.

"They better not be on that bullshit with my mama. I'll snatch a bitch forehead over her."

"Why would you snatch- okay"

"Sin dont be tryna stop shit because let that hoe Dawn say sum to Tawanda. I never beat a grown ass woman up before but its a first time for everything."

Dawn or Auntie Dawn was my mama sister and my grandma favorite child. No matter what my mama did she always took up for Dawn. Grandpa wasn't like that all the time but it was like he was scared to stand up to his wife or sum.

Dawn would always talk shit about our family and make "jokes" and say some dumb shit like my mama be hiding drugs for my daddy. Well she was but that aint the fucking point.

"When is this bullshit anyway?"

"Next weekend"

"And why the hell am I just finding out?"

"Mama wasn't finna go at first but then grandma told her how she got cancer and shit and wanna see all her family since she might pass away soon"

I rolled my eyes. I mean I do feel bad for her but what do you expect when you a bitter old lady yo whole life.

"Aight whatever"

I went up to my room to pack some more clothes and then came back down to say bye to my sister.

"Why you stop running track?"

"Oh, um I lost interest. They not really a team over there its like they be tryna compete against each other instead of working together. Ion work like that."

"Well do you at least exercise or jog a lil bit?"

"Yea I be running sometimes."

"Good, well have fun at your lil boyfriend house call if you need anything."

I told her bye and that I loved her before I left and headed over to Sire crib.