♛𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨♛

y/n's pov:
"baby?" mattia said over the phone, "yeah?" i asked him. "will you come with me to make a shipment today?" he gulped making me look down. "babe-" i started. i really didn't want to get into all this messy shit. "i promise it's quick." he cut me off making me sigh.

"okay mattia" i said as i bit my lip. i knew he sold drugs, and i knew he killed hundreds of people. but i still love him. "okay bub. i'll pick you up in 10" he answered making me nod. i quickly changed as i brushed my teeth. i fixed my hair as a beep was heard downstairs. i quickly grabbed my bag as i headed downstairs.

"soph i'll be back!" i yelled as she was outside in the pool, "okay girly!" she said as she took pictures. i opened the door making sure to lock it as i walked to the car. "hey ma" he smirked as he kissed me. i pulled away as i sat down. "you look gorgeous" he whispered as he placed his hand on my lap making me smile.

"thank you handsome" i grinned as i placed my hand on his. the drive there was a good forty minutes, but it didn't feel like it. music mixed with snacks along the way. i didn't feel a single minute. "okay baby, i'll be back in like 10 minutes. i'm just gonna give them the coke" he whispered kissing my cheek as i nodded.

he left the car on as i got aux. i saw his body disappear into the dark garage as i gulped. it was starting to get dark too. i ate my snacks as i waited.
-
about 40 minutes passed and he wasn't out, i bit my lip anxiously as i looked around. i decided to get down, i grabbed the keys walking in. completely dark, i didn't want to bring attention. i gently stepped into the garage as i saw mattia. gasping i covered my mouth.

he was all beat up, his face was full of blood dripping from his head making my heart burn. i tried to run to him but he shook his head at me. his mouth covered with a cloth as he was tied to the wall. there were two guys in front of him as they pointed their guns at him. another guy came in, leaving his gun on the table next to me making me hide.

he walked to mattia as he punched him, making me cry softly. i grabbed the gun remembering what mattia taught me. "hold the gun tightly princess, one noise and you're over with. aim right babygirl" he said making me nod. i pointed to a guys head as i shot. perfect aim. his lifeless body fell to the floor making the other two look back.

i gulped hiding. i couldn't believe i just did that. i hid as another guy walked to me. i shot his leg making him cry out in pain. i shot his head making blood gush out. i cried as i closed my eyes.the last guy walked to me with his gun as i ran to him. he pointed his gun to me as i quickly kicked it off his hand.

i held mine as he grabbed it, he pulled it as i held it tightly not letting go. i aimed it to his stomach as he turned it around making me gulp. the gun shot was heard loudly as i gulped. grabbing the gun i shot him. killing him.

i looked down to my stomach, blood covered my shirt as i looked to mattia. i ran to him untie-ing him.  "baby!" he said grabbing me. "why'd you do that " he said. that was all i heard before i knocked out.