00 | Overview

Ever read one of those sad, heart-wrenching stories or maybe you've experienced heartbreak yourself? It's kind of tragic, isn't it? You think you've fallen for someone that seems just right for you but things turn out differently than you expected. Then you're left with heartbreak and tons and tons of ice cream.

In this anthology, you'll find stories that represent all kinds of heartbreak. You may want to read these stories while enjoying your favorite ice cream, too. If you're a writer and want to get your feelings out on paper, or you have a heartbreaking story you'd like to share, we encourage you to submit your story to our anthology.  

«»

Submission Guidelines

• You can only submit ONE story. Do not submit a collection or multiple one shots at once. 

• At this time, we can only accept entries written in English.

• Your story cannot contain more than 2500 words and must be Completed.

• The content of your story must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines. It should not be rated mature. 

• Each submission will be scrutinised on the basis of grammar, creativity, structure, and syllabic beats. 

• You can submit your story through this SUBMISSION FORM. 

«»

Please note, while we wish to feature as many of your stories as possible, unfortunately, we cannot accept them all.

• • • 

[ STATUS : OPEN ]