【・' мessage '・】

Hi!

*cough* I want to give advices to those people have been feel depressed, unworthy/not good enough, anxiety, loneliness, betrayed, pain, and having problems.

I want you to know that you deserve to be seen, heard and supported by those you love. After all, if someone you love was depressed and hurting, wouldn't you do all that they could to help them? Another message that is so important is that when the temptation to isolate and keep feelings to yourselves runs strong, that is the exact time when reaching out and talking to people you trust is needed.

I know today may seem insurmountable, but never forget the friendship you share with your friends is vital . Always going to try your best to help you find some semblance of normalcy, but I know depression can be draining, and 'normal' may not be possible right now.

Just remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending.

Nothing you do is going to change that. Someone always there with anything you need. I know it doesn't feel like you deserve it, but believe me you do!

Depression is telling you a boldface lie and dressing it as truth.

And Cutting your skin is not a solution to your problems so don't do it if you cut your wrist don't you think your problems would gone, of course not it's better to find the solution on it and the more you keep struggling the more you will get strong and if your problems will be solved you will be known
'the greatest lesson to your life'

And pls don't waste your precious life because some people wanted to live but you - - you just waste it! and if you die of course you can't felt pain again and dont you think the people who you left would be happy, the people who loves you, care for you and if not someone was secretly understand you but you still can't find them, you have so many things to do in this worldㅡ in your life just keep positive! don't be affected of that illness depression and believe in GOD i know he would help you to the path you will take he will find the solution on your problem. Just believe on him!! and you are not only person who has a problem, being depressed and etc. All of us have been felt that but we always believe on him! and i knows someday you will say 'I'm so lucky to being alive' so choose the right path co'z you will regret in the last.

Don't be blind because in reality someone really care on you but you just didn't saw them so keep your eyes open and i know someday you will find the light in the darkness just keep having faith and don't lose hope all of that problems is only obstacles that you need to fight on it and it is just only a challenges that god gave to us to make us strong so keep fighting don't GIVE UP !!!

RUN!

RUN!

RUN!

'Don't give up!!'

continue to RUN!!

RUN!

RUN!

'Don't let the Demon eat you!!'

just continue to Run!!

'Don't let the Darkness spread on you!!'

'Keep fighting!!'

'Don't Give up!!'

'Find the light on your own darkness'

'Just keep alive and don't Give up!!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

By the way thank you for supporting and keep voting!!

And thanks for appreciated it!

See ya!!

And now this book already end and thank you for keep voting and supporting my works my best friend Eliza ☺ 😘

For giving my Gratitude who supported Me... :VforViper & blackpanda_28

Hello there author: blackpanda_28 as you can see I mention you here for being grateful to your wonderful votes and comments and i really appreciated it and hope you enjoy reading this poem even it is not Rhymes and I very thankful to you thou I will supported and comment ur story too on how you Supporting my works and this will be my last message... Thank you again!!

🥀 🥀

DATE STARTED :May 03, 2020

DATE FINISHED : July 14, 2020

🥀 【『・completed・』】🥀

Thanks a lot!