Chapter 4

"Wait so Console was able to hack y'all's buildings power?" said Breakneck while looking at the injured hero's. "That would explain why the TV kept turning off," replied Roxy. Twister stood up walking then started to walk away and Tendency asked "Where are you going?" Twister stopped and turned around then said "We just got our asses kicked, and were just sitting here talking about!" They all looked down and at each other. Miss Light stood up "That doesn't mean we should just give up and let them get away with this. We need to get our selves together then ge-" Miss Light was interrupted by Twister "You can't talk Light you weren't even their with us!" Twister then walked away. The room flooded with silence.

Lava Hound stood on top of the Empire State Building in New York City. Just watching the people going about they're lives. "It will never be the same," he thought to himself, just then a Helicopter flew by. The first idea that popped in his head made him smile.Back with the hero's they were just arriving back at the desolated HQ. Breakneck walked up to Lightning "What's up man?" asked Lightning looking at the hole where he was hit threw "If you want I can stay and help y'all with the situation," Breakneck told him. Lightning looked at the hero's who were torn by their homes destruction "I would appreciate that man we need it right now," the 2 had known each other their whole lives.

All the hero's gathered in the meeting room, they all stopped talking when Lightning got the power on in the room "Alright everyone we don't know where Lava Hound is currently at so that means he hasn't done something terrible yet, which gives us time," said Blaze. Everyone nodded, then Roxy asked "So with our 'time' what are we gonna do?" Frostbite agreed. "Well since we don't know what he's got planned, we can discuss what we can do when we come into contact with him," Miss Light said "Ok so what 'could' we do?" Tendency asked her. " Well for starters we know we can't take him head on alone so if your going to don't cause you won't win," Lightning told everyone "And if you get too close he'll just blow up," Wave added. While the hero's continued on planning Lightning asked Breakneck to run around the world to see if he could find him since they weren't able to access the satellite yet, and of course Breakneck said 'yes'.