Chapter 7

Frostbite laid unconscious on the ground while Lava Hound got up and walked away, while steam floated off his rocky hot skin. Then a huge bolt of light blinded Lava Hound, then he was lifted up into the sky by Lightning and the 2 began to trade hits.

Wave ran to Frostbite who was still laying on the ground unconscious. "Oh shit," Wave said to herself, then got down to the ground beside her friend to see if she was breathing. She wasn't. "Why the hell did I listen to you," she said to herself. Wave put her hand over Frostbites face and closed her eyes focusing on the water in her lungs. "Come on!" Wave yelled. The water started to exit Frostbites nose, mouth, and ears. Wave looked at her friend when she started to cough waking up. "Why did you listen to me," Frostbite said, then opening her eyes to see her friend staring at her. Wave smiled. Then they heard an explosion, turning they're heads to see Blaze falling towards the ground.

Wave stood up quickly about to use her abilities, but she wouldn't have been fast enough to catch him. Blaze unconscious falling was about to hit the ground, but was saved by Breakneck when he caught him. Breakneck put Blaze beside Frostbite who was still recovering from near death. "Keep him here," Breakneck told Wave. Wave looked from Blaze to where Breakneck was standing but was now gone. "That sounds like a reference," Wave said to herself.

Back with the hero's who we're fighting Lava Hound in the sky. Miss Light blinded Lava Hound making him cover his eyes. As soon as the effect had worn off Lava Hound looked up and he was tackled by Lightning to the ground, making the ground crack at where they hit. Lightning bleeding and tired, got up to his feet as did Lava Hound, the 2 stared at each other for a moment and just as Lava Hound was about to hit Lightning he was swept up from the ground and then thrown into a building. Lava Hound got up confused, then the wind started to swirl together and Twister formed through that wind. "Glad you could make it," Lightning told Twister. "Don't get too excited I came," Twister replied, Lightning looked away and mumbled "That's what she said," Twister looked at him and asked "What?" Lightning looked at Lava Hound who started flying at them.

Twister formed back into the wind throwing Lava Hound off of flying, then slamming him into the ground. Lava Hound screamed in anger then self erupting. Twister then went back to his normal form laying on the ground gasping for air, Lava Hound got up and stared at Twister on the ground then he began walking towards him, but stopped short when vines grew around his feet. Tendency stood a distance away holding her arms out, Lava Hound heated up his legs crisping the vines then pulling his legs away. "IM GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU!" Lava Hound yelled at them in his deep raspy voice. Lightning threw his arms down forming Lightning above him, then striking himself. Lightning yelled, then sending the bolt at Lava Hound hitting him into a building. Lava Hound fell to the ground. The hero's had finally won against this monster. "Thank fuck!" Miss Light said while floating towards the hero's who were standing above Lava Hound. "Do you give up or do we have to hit you some more?" Lightning asked him. "You think... this i... is the end?" Lava Hound said to the hero's then raising his head at them, for them to see his red burning eyes and rocky face. "Jesus that's ugly!" Tendency screamed, everyone including Lava Hound looked at her raising and eyebrow. "Put me back in that cell and I'll just get back out and top this," Lava Hound told them. The hero's looked at each other knowing that it was probably true, everyone looked at each other except Twister that was. "He's right!" a voice yelled out, all the hero's jumped then turned around to see all the villains from the attack on the HQ. Lightning summoned a storm, but stopped. "What are you doing dude end this," Roxy whispered to him, then the rest of the hero's looked at him as he fell to the ground bleeding. "Lightning!" Tendency squealed as a puddle of blood started to form around his body.