❤️- - T H R E E - -❤️

Felix's alarm was ringing he slowly woke up from his slumber and turned it off. The freckled boy was very excited about starting school at JYP high school. He got up from his bed went into his bathroom brushed his teeth and styled his hair. The Aussie boy wanted to wear something quite stylish to school for his first day there so he picked out thep perfect outfit.

 The Aussie boy wanted to wear something quite stylish to school for his first day there so he picked out thep perfect outfit

he went to the kitchen, quickly grabbed some toast and ran outside. He got in the car
"Good morning Felix!" Chris Greeted
"Good morning!" Felix replied,

"did you sleep well last night?" Christopher asked

"I had an okay sleep I guess" Felix said with a chuckle

"at least you got some sleep, unlike me" Chan pouted as Felix patted his head

"there there you just need some coffee"

"I guess so, anyway! Are you excited for your first day?"

" of course! I'm also kind of nervous what if they don't like me..." Felix said as he fiddled with the sleeve of his jumper.

"Lix! I'm sure they'll love meeting you! You're one of the kindest people ever! I can't ever imagine someone not wanting to be your friend! You'll fit in just fine trust me" Chris lectured

"alright" the freckled boy replied

"we've arrived!" Chris yelled getting out of the car laughing

"c'mon I'll show you around!" Chris dragged Felix in the building, suddenly all eyes were on Felix.

"is that the new boy..?" one student whispered to the people next to him "he's so cute"  another student whispered

"c'mon lix!" Christopher dragged Felix again.
"oh by the way lix! No one calls me Chris here everyone calls me Chan so feel free to call me whichever one you want" Chan explained, Felix nodded the bell rang and Chan was called t the principals office for some reason Chan tried explaining where Felix's classroom was before he left off. Felix couldn't read Korean fluently yet. He entered a class room called C3. All the students stared at him for a second, he noticed one squirrel like boy that was alone in the classroom. The squirrel like boy came up to Felix "are you new here?" the boy asked in Korean.

Felix chuckled awkwardly and said " sorry, I don't know how to speak Korean yet" Felix said in English " ah! English! Well welcome to the school I'm Han Jisung nice to meet you" Jisung answered. Felix was quite shocked by his fluent American like accent " I'm Felix, Lee Felix nice to meet you too!"

" I wasn't informed that a new student would come to class C3 may I check your I.D?" the teacher said behind him he startled the freckled boy. Felix gave him his I.D " Ah I see you're actually in class C5" the teacher explained " Han go show Felix to his classroom please," the teacher commanded. Han nodded "yes sir.". The boys got out of the classroom as he guided Felix to his class, " I'm sure you'll fit in really well with your new class mates class C5 are some quite interesting students I'm sure you'll like them." Jisung explained. Felix nodded "okay"

'If you feel lonely or left out just come meet me in the student council room." Han kindly told the boy with a smile. Felix giggled " okay!".

"we're here!" Han dropped Felix off in the classroom and went his way when Felix got in, he sat down in a seat in the back. Two boys came up to Felix and introduced themselves " I'm Yang Jeongin! Nice to meet you!" the small buy bowed " and I'm Kim Seungmin! It's nice meeting someone new" the slightly older boy smiled. Felix greeted them and introduced himself too, the three boys talked for a while
and got to know each other Seungmin and Jeongin already. Seungmin and Jeongin looked at each other and nodded "would you like to be in our friend group?" they both asked excitedly " of course!" Felix gave them his eye smile and they chatted for the rest of the class about random things, their teacher didn't come to school today so they had a free period " so what's your friend group called?" Felix asked curiously " it's called "Stray Kids" Seungmin responded " cool name!" Felix replied

"there are nine of us with you included now, we have Bang Chan hyung, Woojin-Hyung Lee Know hyung, Changbin-hyung  Hyunjin- hyung , Han, you, Seungmin and me" Jeongin said cheerfully.

" Chris is in your friend group?! Oh my god I already know two of the people in your friend group aside from you two-" Seungmin and Jeongin looked at each other "who's Chris?" asked Seungmin

" oh, yea right! They don't call him that here he's Chan I've known him since I was six we were childhood best friends until he had to move here four years ago" Felix explained and the other two nodded. " what about the other person?" asked Jeongin "oh yea! Its Han I met him earlier today, when I accidentally went to the wrong class and he helped me get here" Felix chuckled "oooh" they boys replied " yea he does that a lot since he's in the student council" Seungmin said, the boys chatted for a while until the second period that's when they had math. The boys agreed to meet the others in the courtyard at lunch.

————————————————————————
Wow, that's the longest chapter I've ever written lmao I hope you enjoyed this chapter tbh I update when I feel like it which is like 2-4 times a day, I have nothing to do boredom consumes me.

Word count (1120) including A/N