Chapter Six: Broken?

"Koy?" Kiki asks, looking over at me. I set my book down, smiling.

"Yes, Kiki?" I ask. He fidgets his fingers, a blush is spread across his face.

"I-I think there is something wrong with me."

"Why do you think that, Kiki?"

"Well, wh-whenever I'm around th-this person.... I get all h-hot and bothered. A-and when th-they get close to m-me my heart wants to e-explode out of my chest. This feeling j-just makes me so angry!" Kiki yells. I smirk, giggling.

"What are you laughing at?!" He yells. I smile softly, booping his nose.

"You are so cute, Katsuki." I mutter. He freezes.

"D-did I do something wrong?" He asks. I smile.

"No, just wondering who this person is." I explain.

"Well, I may have lied a l-little..." He explains. I raise an eyebrow.

"How so?"

"Well, there may be multiple people that make me feel that way..." He explains.

'Who?" I ask. A nervous smile stretches across his lips and his face turns red.

"W-well, Deku and Shitty Hair..." He mumbles. I raise an eyebrow.

"Who?" I ask again.

"Izuku and Kirishima..." He mumbles. I smile.

"You like them." I explain. He looks up at me.

"Wh-what?"

"You are obviously crushing on them~" I hum. His eyes widen and he slams a pillow against his face.

"Koyama~" He whines. I roll my eyes.

A.N. I wanted to make a little teaser for the next chapter so here you go. Because of the quarantine and all that the next chapter should be done soon around the tenth of June.