TXT

The manager opens the door and the door faces us while the manager greets people that we can't see but we only hear Korean speaking. The manager lets the band in and I see five very handsome boys come in.

They see me and the one with blue hair freaks out of excitement while saying something about me to his friend next to him. The others recognize me and smile widely before one of them comes up to Suga next to me and gives him a high-five.

He turns to me and tries his best to speak English while saying to me "We have heard about you. You're the princess that saved Suga's life". I blush and nod before shaking his hand and he says "I'm Taehyun."

I nod smiling and say back "I'm Jennifer" before he smiles and looks over at his members who are too shy to comes closer to us because of me. He comes up to them and brings the one with grey hair but brown roots.

He introduces him "This is Beomgyu" I nod and shake his hand before he gets taken away to Suga to say hey to him. Taehyun brings the one with long hair who looks like Finn Wolfhard and introduces him.

"This is Huening Kai" He says and I shake his hand before he too gets taken away to Suga and Taehyun brings another member. He introduces him "This is Choi Soo-bin" and I shake his hand before meeting the last one who's mostly shy towards me.

"This is Yeonjun" he says and I shake his hand before he gets taken away to greet Suga. I see the other member all come down the stairs and they see TXT before running up to each member.

They talk for a while and the manager yells "Alright boys, enough catching up! We have to get to work!" We nod and the manager and all of us members leave the mansion before he tells us "The building isn't far so we'll walk there."

I nod and we gather up before we get going, we walk for a mile and Beomgyu comes up to me and asks me "How long have you been singing?" I answer "Six years, I became famous at 17 and continued singing since then."

He nods and says "I've seen you replace Jungkook at performances, that's a really generous thing to do". I smile to him and thank him before asking "So what is TXT like? How's been working with Big Hit?"

He thinks and answers "It been great but we rarely get to hang around with BTS because we have so many tours in one years that we see our families only twice a year."

I nod and as I keep walking I look over at Yeonjun who's talking with Jin, I see that he's no longer timid so I ask "Why was Yeonjun so shy?" and Taehyun answers from behind me "He's shy when he's around girls, especially girls he finds beautiful."

I blush to think he thought I was beautiful and say to Taehyun and Beomgyu "V has a crush on me, and I think Jimin does too" They look at me shocked before looking over at V and Jimin.

Jimin's POV:

We get to the building where we're supposed to film our Run episode and we get inside before finding a small living room next to the set. Me, Beomgyu and Taehyun sit on the couch before starting a conversation.

We laugh for a while before Taehyun says to me "We heard you love Jennifer. Is that true?" My eyebrows lift up and I look down before replying "Wow, I uh... I never thought about that."

I think for a second and look up to my left before seing Jennifer laughing at Jin bragging about his good looks. I scoff and say "I don't know what it is" before looking back at the two boys.

They nod and I play with my fingers before the manager yells "Alright, everyone on set!" We get up and walk on the set before gathering up with the rest of the members.

The episode starts and Suga yells "Hello everyone! Today's episode includes TXT!" All the TXT members cheers and wave their brands in the air before the director says to us "Today's theme is guest's choice."

I nod and he continues "TXT will decide the activities for today by choosing propositions we will give them". We all nod and TXT approach the filming crew before they decide on an activity.

TXT comes back and the director tells us "The first activity chosen is Identifying by the touch. The game is to blindfold someone and have them identify the members by touching their face."

Jennifer's POV:

I nod understanding and a worker gives J-Hope a blindfold, J-Hope walks behind me and suddenly covers my vision with the blindfold. I jump up and I hear RM exclaim "Jennifer's up for it!"

"I never said that!" I yell unfairly and J-Hope lets go of me before I try walking freely to find something to sit on. I walk for a few seconds and touch something, I examine and start feeling a face so I quickly take my hands away.

Someone finally grabs my shoulder and I hear chuckles before being lead to a chair, I sit on it and I hear the director say "Alright, everybody get in a line in front of Jennifer and you'll each get your turn!"

I hear someone kneel in front of me so I move my hands forward and accidentally touch the chest, making my hands move more upwards. I start touching the lips and feel them as they are plump and the upper lip is quite big.

I start thinking about who has the biggest lips in BTS and I say "Jin!" It goes silent for a few seconds and I hear from the director "Correct!" I smile in relief and Jin gets up before stepping aside to let the next person kneel before me.

I get to the next person and start inspecting blindly as I move my hand up his hair. It's separated in two half's and they're quite dry and weak so they must be dyed.

I gather in my head the members who have dyed hair and I move my fingers around the jawline to figure out the form of the head. It's quite narrow but I recognize something as I touch the popping cheekbones.

I figure it out and exclaim "J-Hope!" before heading the director say "Correct!" I clap my hands in excitement and hear while J-Hope gets up and steps aside "That's incredible! How can someone figure it out so simply?"

Jimin's POV:

V kneels in front of me and Jennifer starts touching his face, she says unsure "Huening?" The director yells "No!" and Jennifer frustratedly covers her mouth with both hands while I kneel in front of her.

She starts inspecting the forms of my face and hair while I look down at her plump pink lips. She must have put lip balm on them because they smell like raspberries and they're shiny.

Her fingers move down to my lips and starts rubbing them with the tip of her fingers. I start to get hypnotized but snap out of it the moment she says my name. The director says correct and I stand up before stepping aside.