Special show

As we arrive at the stadium where we're doing the final show before I go and we get in before entering backstage. I ask the stage director which songs we will sing and he tells me we are only going to sing calm and sweet songs, which is:

- Black Swan
- Filter
- We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal
- Lights
- Mikrokosmos
- HOME
- Make It Right
- Don't Leave Me
...

After walking away from him I find myself alone in the room since the members went to change. So I walk up to my stylist and ask her what my outfit will be and she smiles before leading me to the changing room where the outfit is.

I enter the room and she closes the door behind me to leave me change before I see a purple puffy dress hung onto one of the coat hangers:

I awww at the beautiful dress and pick it up from the hanger before inspecting it more. I change into it and look at myself in the mirror before seing the actual size of the skirt.

The color of the dress makes a good combo with my silver hair, I think I would prefer it frizzy or either tied up if I were to choose my hairstyle for tonight. I start to get shy as I leave the room and walk into the waiting room.

Thank god the boys aren't in the room yet and I get in the chair before my hairdresser starts doing my makeup. As she puts on mascara she tells me "This is going to take an hour so you won't won't be on stage in the first half of the show."

I nod and close my eyes as I wait for her to finish fixing me up.

Jungkook's POV:

After leaving my changing room me and the boys are directly taken to the second waiting room to get our hair and makeup done. I ask RM why we can't join Jen in the other waiting room and he explains that Jennifer wants to surprise us for how she looks and it might take an hour so we will start the first half of the show without her.

I nod and my hairdresser finishes my hair before moving on to the makeup, after that we leave the room and go down the hallway to get to the stage. As we walk across the hall we come across the door of the waiting room Jennifer's in.

I get a chance to look through the crack of the opening and only see a dark purple bottom of a skirt, she's probably wearing a dress. I think we will be up for a surprise when we see her onstage.

An hour later

Jennifer's POV:

After Linda finishes my face and hair